Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
When it came down to 3-1 I figured the Elite was winning, but I really hoped that Hangman would have eliminated Kenny before the Bucks took him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Just imagine how high it would have been if Yuta was on the show

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Adam Page is a midcarder now and is going to spend the next 6 months feuding with Aaron Solo on Dark.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Waffleopolis posted:

I impregnated Hangman Adam Page.

Edit: I also impregnated Bryan and Punk.

Both pragent at the same time waoh!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Somehow Juvy doesn't pose quite the same threat as the convicted bank robber who came back from death

Looking forward to his match, I'm just saying

He deserves a break. Even Hercules only had to steal a few apples after slaying a hydra and a lion.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I’m pretty sure I heard that Ric Flair was originally in the Bret Hart role of unveiling the AEW title.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

This card looks fun and I hope they do do Andrade/TH2 vs Death Triangle at some point.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Lamuella posted:

Weird, there's a member of the Suicide Squad not in this AEW tie-in ad. Must be one of those coincidences. https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1422648598416826377

You can’t see him?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Someone found this guys Twitter recently and he’s remarkably normal. He still likes WWE but he’s not one of the bad faith posters or anything like that.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I didn’t realize that Ever-rise was 2.0 until after they had been released. All I remember about their WWE run was Alvarez pronouncing Ever Rise.

The Max Caster rap was in poor taste and shouldn’t have been aired. In fact it shouldn’t have even been performed in the first place. I wouldn’t punish Max for it because it was obviously approved of by the company until they faced backlash for it.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Cody’s going over tonight. There’s tons of kids in the crowd tonight so look for the baby faces to win most of the matches. Especially so kids don’t get to upset when The Juice ends Jericho’s quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

AEW is on TSN 3 tonight in Canada.