Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

all your prayers must seem as nothing

Hey the last time I posted here it was expressing discomfort over the contents of Max Caster’s entrance raps and the general response was extremely lovely

If the dude can’t write a few lines without making GBS threads on women he needs a different gimmick or to get the gently caress off the show, I shouldn’t have to brace for a rape joke or slut shaming or tampons, eww! or mocking mental health issues on a goddamn wrestling show

For everyone “it’s not that bad”ing, I’m very glad you’ve not had to worry about experiencing those things, but hope you might have a tiny bit more empathy for people who might be distressed about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

It wasn’t about being loving right but stating the last time I said something it got a poo poo response and that I was trying to say something again about my discomfort despite folks’ making it as unnecessarily unpleasant as possible

Implying a vagina is dirty/unhygienic comes with a lot more societal weight and shame than some folks might be aware of. It loving sucks.

This thread can be a lot of fun to read and sometimes even to participate in but the complaints about x-many hundreds of posts are disingenuous when the majority are dismissing or mocking discussing a legitimate problem people have with something on the show

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

I need Hangman to get lots and love and support from his pals, and also offer them love and support

And Cody’s head to get kicked off

Is Andrade going to announce pals besides Chavo and thread-favourite Tablet Guy? I’ve loved seeing more Death Triangle but I’m really waiting for them to actually start the program with El Idolo

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

Pylons posted:

I'm really feeling like Lucha Bros are gonna turn on PAC.

I can see it but it feels as though that would cut into face/tweener tag teams? Rey is too pure to be heel :(

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

Pylons posted:

Sounds like you've never seen Rey superkick Aubrey Edwards to an absolute thunder of boo's.

He didn’t know! He was innocent (that gasp/roar is INSANE)