Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

God that show fuckin ruled.

Alaois posted:

because its new japan's belt dude lmao

As we just learned, Tanahashi is going to be in America for Resurgence, so... It's not impossible that we see him on Dynamite while he's over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Obviously he's worth a try, but I'm not optimistic how well his ideas or his in ring performance would play in AEW. Maybe they could temper his worse instincts the way they seem to have kept Malachi Black on the "cool looking badass who kicks hard" side of his gimmick, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

look at this dude

Kenny at .6 Tom Philipses with the stance

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I mainly remember PBR, Old Style, and Hamm's from beer commercials that aired during Cubs baseball games when I was a lad back in the 1980s; so while I'm a beer snob that's usually biased towards stouts/porters and hefewizens (and those being imports or craft brews), PBR (or Old Style, or Hamm's) is usually my cheap beer of choice for nostalgia reasons

I hope AEW gives PBR some spots, is what I'm saying

I hope I can use promo code THATBEER