Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i remember in i think jericho’s first book he wrote about trying a shooting star press and breaking his arm on the landing. he’s gonna hit that motherfucker in 2021 and pin the juice with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

Britt said she’s bringing in someone else to watch her back. Guesses on this? Kling Kling call up? Legit Leyla joins Team DMD? A way to reintroduce Emi Sakura as not goofy mustache woman?

…the return of Britt’s good friend, the cutest in the world?

the world needs the iiconics as britt's evil dental assistants and i have faith aew will provide it

itoh can come too but getting loud australians back on television is the #1 priority

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

nick gage should have put jericho through a door with FORBIDDEN written on it, and the moment the door breaks they cut to the tanahashi promo

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

my assumption immediately after the jungle boy match was that it would be kenny vs christian on TV and kenny vs hangman at all out. immediately jumping into the hangman vs kenny story the next week threw me off but it's definitely starting to look like, as always, i was right

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i will believe hangman isn't the all out title match when they announce a different match and not a moment sooner

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Raffles posted:

Bray and Braun coming in to refresh the tag division

counterargument: The Rotunda Boyz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

they should have skipped dark this week so dark 100 could be filmed in jacksonville at 2 am as god intended