Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
great night but

Dragonshirt posted:

Still still hosed up about Hangman losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Rhonne posted:

So can someone explain to be exactly what the stip for Hangman losing is? I've seen people saying things that range from Hangman can never go for the title while Kenny is champion and others saying hangman was just dropped out of the top 5 rankings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cYdHXVuAPs

"after we beat your guys one by one, not only do your boys lose their shot at the tag team titles, you lose yours too."

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Anyway, without any Dark Order challenge for the Bucks, and with FTR currently having a hole and shattered bone where an arm should be, I'm guessing that PnP fight whoever wins the Varsity vs Acclaim feud in order to be the #1 contender in time for All Out?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I am just gonna wait and see where they take Hangman. No point getting myself worked trying to figure out the booking here when there's a PPV they wanna sell me soon.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

zimbomonkey posted:

Now part of me is wondering if the elite winning was a change of direction because they’re no longer sure that they’re going to have fans at All Out and they absolutely must have that match be at a live show.

World Champion Adam Page 2024

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'm gonna be really mad about Adam not getting his shot until Tanahashi beats Lance at the LA show and Kenny challenges belt for belt at All Out

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Have Wyatt join the Chaos Project as a singles superheavy. Put him them in a program against HFO so they can finally get their cinematic match in which these three goons manage to scrap by a W against the massive HFO. Like in the pokemon movies when Team Rocket helps out take out the movie bad guy.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

In the alternate timeline where Lucha Underground becomes the second biggest promotion in the US and The Elite join it instead of forming AEW, there'd be a storyline where Silver has to go back in time to give Hangman a condom and ensure his title run.

Anyway, Hangman's been pretty real with world issues, I wouldn't be too shocked if he decided he wanted the minimum involvement with the current tour after how Covid's been going, specially with his wife being pregnant.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The Dark Order rolling into BTE with the coffin from the Darby vs Ethan match, filled with stuff for a baby shower. Hangman sees them, shakes his head and goes away.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

22is hours until BTE drops and the thread can go back to normal.

Until then Kenny is getting the whole roster baby crazed so they are all too busy to get a title run and he gets to be the perpetual champion. Probably of the TNT belt, too, given how much Miro talks about his hot double-jointed wife.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I don't know that much about PWG or the indies, but I gotta imagine Malakai is loving stoked that the second he leaves the fed, he gets a pretty big feud at the next biggest company and gets an angle with the surprise from last night's PWG the return of Super Dragon. Not against him, of course, but still involved there.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I popped when Chuck watched YouTube on his ps5 because I'm watching bte on my ps5

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

*pointing at teh nightmare family* this is not a real faction

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

what in the gently caress

okay, the Trios Title/Tournament is loving upon us for sure.

-Death Triangle back and getting matches everywhere to remind folks they belong on the top
-Andrade might be coming in with a stable being built
-Wheeler Yuta is absolutely there to eat a Trios pin because, dammit, they've been wanting to feud Death Triangle and Best Friends for over a year and people keep getting injured, so here's a fifth friend.
-HFO basically has two+ trios configurations (TH2+ROBO and PP+Blade, or Matt)

And now the absolute violence of Mox, Eddie and Darby being debuted against the freshest jobbers yet.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

karmicknight posted:

also I kind of want to probe MorningMoon for calling 2.0 jobbers, but 2.0 is the jobber version of their name.

I'm willing to toxx a probation. If this team lasts more than 3 minutes, then I deserve getting probated for calling them jobbers.

Eat My Fuc posted:

No idea who these guys are but Darby, Eddie, Mox is a dream team

Reminds me of that time in Lucha Underground when Rey Mysterio, Prince Puma/Ricochet, and Dragon Azteca Jr./Rey Horus were the trios champions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

yea ok posted:

In just 6 short hours the fuse will have been lit. Are you prepared? I am.

I'm not. Gonna get out from work like half an hour into the show, and then there's another thing my girlfriend and I are interested in starting around then, so I'll probably watch Dynamite a little after it airs.