Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Still a full month until All Out and they have to still be going with Hangman getting the shot. The question is just how he gets it now. He proved that he can accept friends, he proved that he can fight off three men at once, and the only thing that stopped him was Kenny cheating with multiple belts.

My guess is he finds the confidence to say Kenny can’t beat him outright and that enrages Omega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I guess Hangman could win at Arthur Ashe Stadium too

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

If there’s even a question that he won’t show, you get a boost on the reaction because of relief/surprise. AEW knows this has the potential to be one of the loudest reactions in decades if not ever, so playing coy builds to that.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Hangman dropping entirely out of the top 5 after being #1 forever reeks of a story point rather than how the rankings have usually worked. A loss in a multiman match moves him out of singles rankings but Hobbs has recent singles losses and he’s top 5? Cmon

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I guess I missed the top 5 part when watching. I thought it was just losing his shot. Guess we should get back to defending rape jokes as heel heat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Alaois posted:

imagine being that incapable of just saying "i misunderstood what happened."

I did say that? I guess I was just annoyed by how much Max Caster support there was and decided to be snarky on top of saying I missed that part about the top 5 specifically. Dynamite’s in an hour so we can all go back to being a happy AEW family until day 5 of the thread devolves into arguing. Rampage should fix that and everyone can be happy all the time.