Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The Ace will appear on AEW Dynamite to give Hangman the confidence needed to beat Kenneth Omega

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It's basically this.

Kenny Omega is Freiza.

After Goku(Hangman), together with help from Piccolo(The Dark Order) goaded him into a match(last week), he revealed his final true form and was too powerful for all of them(this week). As last ditch effort Goku used the Spirit Bomb(friendship) and barely defeated Frieza, or so he though but Frieza was still alive. A bunch of minor characters were then killed off, including Krillin(John Silver). Goku got so angry he went Super Saiyan(All Out), and began to outfight Frieza. His power level was off the charts(everything post All Out). Then Frieza decided if he couldn't win nobody could(scorched earth campaign), and threw his most powerful blast at the planet Namek(One Winged Angel), ensuring its destruction because Frieza can breath in space and Goku could not. Goku continued to defeat him though, and Frieza decided to unleash his full 100% power(Full Gear). Gan Goku the Super Saiyan defeat Frieza and save the planet Namek?

History tells us yes.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Ciclope

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I love brands

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It would be funny and in character if Kenny DEMANDS a rematch with Hangman because this recent loss didn’t send Page into an alcohol-fueled depression spiral.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the hangman angle is tearing this forum apart

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Kenny can lose to Hangman and then throw the other belts in the bin because who gives a poo poo about TNA honestly

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
LG brings “big oaf” energy to AEW which otherwise it would lack

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
who were these guys in nxt again?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
miro vs ishii is my current #1 dream match

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i wasnt offended by the rap.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
their next rap should be about how nice julia's vagina is

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
cody please hurry up and beat malakai black so the thread can move on

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i tuned out of the biles news as soon as a i realised it was going to become yet another interminable culture war issue which was almost immediately

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
please respect max casters privacy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

neoaxd posted:

sweet papi sanchez is all elite

thats jerichos last labor

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
tommy end was speaking with walter white's voice in that clip

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
you would never see the original death dealer and japanese deathmatch legend dr luther resorting to such cheap heat. a fingerpoint to the head is all he needs.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Andrast posted:

Hangman is now a member of the acclaimed

He’s gonna teach them to be woke but concuss them with shoot buckshot lariats if they step outta line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
a 9/11 joke wouldn't provoke the same level of outrage here, but would probably get castor in more trouble irl tbh.