Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I feel like if Punk/Danielson weren't signed, that Dark Order would be a sure win. But with two of the biggest signings in the company before a big PPV this obviously changes the flow.

I'm bored so I'm going to make a prediction on how this will play out.

I think Kenny will gloat and have an open challenge for All Out for the AEW title except for Hangman. The person who calls it will be, obviously, Bryan Danielson. Hangman got Omega worried but Danielson scares him shitless for the next few Dynamites. The All Out match will have Danielson having the upper hand in the match most of the time with a couple of near-pins. Kenny just loses it and DQ's Bryan. I understand DQ finishes suck but I feel like one to progress the story is fine. This will lead to more stress and paranoia for Kenny as all of a sudden his self-proclaimed title for being the best in AEW is legitimately threatened with the exposure of Punk/Bryan. Hangman notices this and manipulates his ego to weaken him and to do things like lash out at Bucks and the Good Brothers that will eventually sever his trust. All that will be left is him and Don. On the other side, Hangman goes apeshit getting win after win on practically every show to climb to the top. Eventually he gets back out there and he gets to face Kenny, alone and weakened. He will win the title at Full Gear, the PPV technically named after him.

But Tony does what the gently caress Tony does and that makes the number go up so stay the course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

We need a gif of homer at the burrito truck chanting "Where's my number!? Where my number!?"

Also where is my number I need both to gauge how much olympics hurt them and serotonin.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Defenestrategy posted:

I really want the last labor before MJF for Jericho to be either Fandango or Sugar Dunkerton[as Pineapple Pete].

I won't get that wish, but that's what I want.

Dango would make sense but I don't know if 90 days are up yet.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

DeathChicken posted:

He's booked for Wrestlepro in October, presumably he's free then

Ah. Suge D could work, but make it be Suge D being himself and a stip like 'Hands tied behind his back' or whatever. Give Suge some good Dynamite airtime as revenge for the Pineapple Pete mockery and 5 second squash match.

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 29, 2021

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Put Nick Gage in a Noid costume and have him bust up other pizza joints and mascots.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I think Bray CAN be good in AEW.

1.) This can help him mentally. Brodie's death hit him hard and I think a positive environment like AEW who has some of Brodie's old friends can help him

2.) More freedom with a character he'd like to do. Make a proper monster.

3.) If ANYONE could make a "make x the new DO leader" angle work it would be him as a heel version of his swamp cult gimmick. DO would obviously deny him at first but slowly twist them mentally into acceptance one by one. Is this a good idea? Probably not, but he is the only person who can pull it off.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Have him come out with a pseudo Fiend gimmick as he hobbles down the ramp and he slowly picks up the mic and says..

"There's too much loving poo poo on me I can't breathe."

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Excalibur: "What the hell is Windham Wyatt doing here!?!!?"

Okay but that is a good name.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

FakePoet posted:

Bray should absolutely show up and join the Dark Order. But not to try and take over as a leader; just because he wants (and maybe needs) to be around Brodie's friends.

F it, just go full feel-good with it.

They let him be spooky too because they like spooky. When things bet bad in the ring, they just yell at Wyatt "Do the spooky poo poo!" This gets the crowd to chant "SPOO-KY poo poo! SPOO-KY poo poo!" and pop when a plastic skelton jumps into the ring

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I impregnated Hangman Adam Page.

Edit: I also impregnated Bryan and Punk.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

If in the possible world of Woods jumping to AEW, I hope he's smart enough to negotiate that he'll 100% own his own version of UUDD and that other wrestlers can join in at any time and has full control. Also a good position for AEW games. He would be a good asset.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I wanna see BTE bits where there's a camera in the cradle showing a baby's eye view and the Dark Order guys looking at the baby making jokes.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

If Adam Cole goes to AEW, how do they bring him back on BTE? Use a necromancer? I think it cpuld make for a fun episode.

But yeah AEW would be best for him, even with the big debuts. He's great in NXT but that is as good as it is going to get for him there. If he was going to be on tbe main roster they would've done it already. Even if they did he would eventually be in Main Event purgatory.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I demand Kid Bandit have a Moppy gimmick with a body pillow.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I hope the BTE segment for bringing back Adam Cole is an elaborate tale spanning multiple vlog lore to get adam's body back and all they have to to is for britt to yell at him to wake up.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I want John Cena ro show up to promote Suicide Squad but he's in his Peacemaker costume and onky refers to himself as Peacemaker and they try to say it's John but he keeps sidetracking them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

What if...Max Caster apology raps?