Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's not like Hangman's Shida, he'll be here next week.

what did I ever do to you

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The FTW segment fell pretty flat for me and it wasn't just sound issues so them hemorrhaging viewers there doesn't shock me at all

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm only mad about Hangman not getting the title shot at all out because I wanted to be there live when it happened.

If they do Kenny/Christian as the main event though they run the risk of people just leaving during the match which would be funny but not good.

Maybe they're gonna do Kenny/Switch title v title

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cerebral Bore posted:

You debut Punk at Rampage and then you main event All Out with CM Punk vs Darby Allin and there you have your white hot send the crowd home happy match.

I'd do Mox/Tana but that works too. I suppose Jericho/MJF is also a possibility (especially if they add the stip of Jericho's career being on the line)

Mainly I just remember an interview where "the World Title should always be the main event" was a thing so I'm just hoping they have the sense to make an exception if it's actually Christian because at the moment I honestly can't fathom a way for me to care about it very much compared to a lot of other (probable) matches on the card.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yeah, and the same thing happened with last year's Stadium Stampede. Also Full Gear 2019 had Kenny vs Mox go after the world title match, so there's ample precedent to put another match on last if it's special enough.

good points it turns out my memory is just actually trash

I guess they've never done a "normal" match last (Kenny/Mox was lights out so it had to be last anyway) but I still trust them to figure it out even if I'm bummed by it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

You should note down everyone who said they're not gonna get the PPV and probate them for :files: if you see them post in the gdt

I don't know what that emote code is and I'm not looking it up

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alaois posted:

i need Kid Bandit on Dark yesterday

lmao did he do an OWA onto his knee as a transitional move

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

kidcoelacanth posted:

kris statlander rules ok

Can confirm

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

this is amazing

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

phenomenal episode of the A vlog

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

There are 350 new posts in the last four hours and I didn't see any big news on reddit can someone summarize the current thread meltdown for me

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alaois posted:

max caster loaded his entrance rap shotgun with rocksalt made of simone biles, the duke lacrosse team, fake covid tests and julia's feminine hygiene

drat 10 pages over that he must be a pretty good heel

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

THATB

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How did Fuego die

his limo exploded

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hangman dropping entirely out of the top 5 after being #1 forever reeks of a story point
That's because it's literally the story you dork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfEiZ_IY2U&t=118s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

beggar posted:

I don't want to put words in The Bee or anyone else's mouth, but if nobody is having fun with that particular toxx anymore for one reason or another, maybe we can consider 13 eps fulfilled?

Also 30 mins to light the fuse folks

it's not hard to scroll past the post so I would like for him to continue suffering for another month-ish until Bryan debuts