Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

low key sex master posted:

I am a riddle master

If you answer my riddle correctly, you get transported to a random part of the dungeon. If you fail to answer it correctly, you must gaze upon my naked flesh as I perform the dreaded helicopter whirl

Do you dare walk my path, adventurer?

Harvey Riddlestein

I don't do riddles, I eat kids and fiddles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hello Scrunt, do you have any crack?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
another day volunteering at the something awful dungeon. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the gelatinous cube. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am the scrunt

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm a crab made of bread

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Geemer posted:

Dude! Occupado! I'm trying to poop while on the clock here!

i move one cell south

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just poo poo in the gelatinous cube, stupids, that's what it's here for! It's like you haven't read the employee manual when you came here.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am the scrunt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey! HEY BUDDY, six feet dude! Back off, I got like 500 mouths and cheap-rear end management only gave me one mask.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh, the gibberer, always gibbering their nonsense. Ignore him

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hi i just follow u around rattling my chains

youll never see me tho

rattle

rattle

rattle

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Some of you skeltons need to stop hiding the the barrels all day. What the hell do you even do in there, sleep? The Master of the dungeon ain't paying you to slack off on the job ok

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Somebody wasn't here for the Rolling Adventurer of Githwain last month

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I know some people view this as a career, but for me? It's just a job.

My dad was a skeleton, too, and he got stuck for 10,000 years in a "career". You know what happened? The necromancer that animated him got decapitated and Dad was out of a job. He had a wife and 4 kids to feed and he was out on his bony rear end.

Not me, I've got bigger dreams that don't revolve around swinging my sword, which I had to purchase by the way, at some meaty adventurer.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Guys, we have to talk about Scrunts. I have nothing against them, heck some of my best friends are Scrunts, but do they really have to live in this dungeon? Have you considered the loss in property value?

Also, what's up with those Tiraphegs and their battle cry? 'Please kiilll meeee', is just not right.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Scrunts are literally exclusive to the SA dungeons. And though they stink, babble, poo poo and piss everywhere and everyone hates them, they're part of the SA brand that we all love.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh me? Yeah, I don't know why I'm down here. I'm just a regular work-a-day guy. Anyways I'd love to chat more but I've got to finish scrubbing out this cast iron pan with steel wool. If you're hungry there are some cold steak sandwiches in the ice room. They're well done with ketchup - just the way I like 'em!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh poo poo here comes the NIMBY talk, first they were afraid of jelly cubes and now this.

Get the gently caress out of the den Tarquinn and set your head right!

I think the crazy sorcerer from the lava pit has a few spare heads you could use.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Which floor of the dungeon is HR on? All my fellow mimics are creating a very hostile work environment for me. They claim that a mimic should only ever take the form of a treasure chest, and that my decision to disguise myself as a coat rack is "unnatural". This has to stop!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Straight down and don't stop until you see the three headed dog

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Give the Doggo some head scratches, we named him Ivan after we got him from the Kremlin.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
Guys, sorry to report that Irene is no longer with us. Her family says she died peacefully in hospice after as some of you know, she contracted ovipositor cancer last July. According to her wishes and traditions of her people, her remnants will be ground to a paste and placed in a flask as a mysterious potion crafting ingredient.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tarquinn posted:

Guys, we have to talk about Scrunts. I have nothing against them, heck some of my best friends are Scrunts, but do they really have to live in this dungeon? Have you considered the loss in property value?

Also, what's up with those Tiraphegs and their battle cry? 'Please kiilll meeee', is just not right.

i am the scrunt :mad:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lucky Guy posted:

Which floor of the dungeon is HR on? All my fellow mimics are creating a very hostile work environment for me. They claim that a mimic should only ever take the form of a treasure chest, and that my decision to disguise myself as a coat rack is "unnatural". This has to stop!

Yeah good luck with that. Don't forget that HR is always on the side of the dungeon's owner, not us monsters.

I tried to get a raise last year, you know what they told me? My performance was not "Up to par". Up to par of what? I freaking stand in a hallway and stab anyone that comes in, you want me to reinvent the wheel here?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jeffrey of Yospos is such a slave driver of a dungeon master

Literally.

Ive captured several slaves for him and he gave me employee of the month.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

frumpykvetchbot posted:

Guys, sorry to report that Irene is no longer with us. Her family says she died peacefully in hospice after as some of you know, she contracted ovipositor cancer last July. According to her wishes and traditions of her people, her remnants will be ground to a paste and placed in a flask as a mysterious potion crafting ingredient.

Oh my, only the other week we were having a delightful chat over tea and she said nothing.
I don't hold it against her of course, she was always so disgusted with eating goodbyes. And dwarven beards, I always had to remember to remove those from the meat when I had her over for lunch.

These halls will sound strangely silent now when I can't anticipate her buzzing and shrieking cries praising the Entogods and asking them for more idiots trying to prove their courage by stumbling in here naked and without a light source.

:rip:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Not to sound like a dick but imo the Barbapapas should leave. Yes they're technically monsters but they're just wrong for the dungeon aesthetic.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Lowtax as a raid boss was weak against Goldbelly cookies. Who knew?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Whose bone you gotta suck to get some time off around here?!!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
*scuttles out of crack in the wall*

Gurf! Gurf! Gurf!

*scuttles back into crack*

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Where's my scrunt. I will find my scrunt

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

STABASS posted:

*scuttles out of crack in the wall*

Gurf! Gurf! Gurf!

*scuttles back into crack*

Ahh children of the endless night, what sweet music they make.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
Stop dumping dead adventurers in the pool of clear, clean water down in room #13.

Do you want throat leeches? Because that's how you get throat leeches.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Someone took yet another one of my flaming skulls. It's a real nuisance having to replace that flaming skull every time someone takes it! Flaming skulls don't just grow on trees, you know; they have to be carefully curated and I'm bustin' my hump here trying to get new ones all the time.

Anyway, whoever keeps taking my skulls just please cut that poo poo out and get your own goddamn skull for once

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Where's my scrunt. I will find my scrunt

i am the scrunt

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
WHO STOLE MY GOD DAMNED HEALTH POTIONS AGAIN?

I keep them in the chest outside The Annihilator of Trogle's quarters, but someone always picks the lock and steals my poo poo...

I'll kill bob if it's him. Annihilator or not I'll envelop him in my jelly mass until he's dissolved.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

The Bramble posted:

Casts dick shrivel on u, very carefully

That was just a bucket of ice water, I'm not sure how that's going to help anything. I still have way too many dicks!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I got like 500 mouths
Well hello there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Someone took yet another one of my flaming skulls. It's a real nuisance having to replace that flaming skull every time someone takes it! Flaming skulls don't just grow on trees, you know; they have to be carefully curated and I'm bustin' my hump here trying to get new ones all the time.

Anyway, whoever keeps taking my skulls just please cut that poo poo out and get your own goddamn skull for once

Those skulls are a massive fire hazard. If The Fire Marshal wasn't so goddamn chaotic evil you'd be in trouble