Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Thank you everyone who has been so nice. I'm really glad everyone is enjoying my funny little animals and even sharing some of their own.

biosterous posted:

deep lore: "biosterous" came from my now-spouse misreading something one time and then i made up a creature with that name and originally it looked something like this. kinda like a snail, but instead of a shell it had just a bunch of weird bone hoops, and also it had three tiny feet at the front for locomotion (the side feet just rock it back and forth a bit, the centre foot propels it forward, very slowly)

i made up stories about how it was, evolutionarily speaking, a really depressing creature, but it was still very determined to do its best and just keep plodding along until it got where it was going. it had a funny accent too.

I love biosterous. It is doing its best. Proud of biosterous. Thank you for sharing.

bad guy posted:

whipped this up quick sorry its not hq (high quality)

I love the yobfish. I think it is high quality even if you do not. But even if it wasn't I don't think you have to be high quality to post. This is not about high quality art it's about drawing funny little animals and anyone can join even if they're not good at art. Just try drawing a funny little guy and have a good time, anyone can do it. :)

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i was going to ask if you could draw a ghost but i wanted to contribute to the thread so here’s this lil dude

I love your ghost, thank you for contributing! I love his squiggly eyebrows and his funny little tongue. Here is a little ghost for you.

The little cube guy was meant to be a block of tofu, but I was inspired by the description of vampire marshmallow, so I made that happen.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers

Pistachio

Ass-penny

A solid new couple fellows Tiny Meyer. I woke up thinking about this mustachioed fish who once I was drawing kind of ended up being a cop.

And this is a very serious capybara.

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

prof. capybara

Tiny Myers

rear end-penny posted:

A solid new couple fellows Tiny Meyer. I woke up thinking about this mustachioed fish who once I was drawing kind of ended up being a cop.

I don't like cops.

But I like your fish. :3:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do you take requests OP or others in this thread? If so I would like a llama please.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Tiny Myers

Zil posted:

Do you take requests OP or others in this thread? If so I would like a llama please.

Hello my friend. Yes you are allowed to make requests :)

Here are some other critters I drew.

This is a special little guy. His name is Lil Jumbo. Please treat him well

biosterous

Tiny Myers posted:

This is a special little guy. His name is Lil Jumbo. Please treat him well

reporting myself for this post, please please gimme this guy on my rap sheet thank you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Robot Made of Meat

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

that little guy might be my favorite. it's like a block of cheese and a cow combined into one

Well, I was told he was tiny, so I thought he was a demonic, vampiric sugar cube.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Tiny Myers posted:

The little cube guy was meant to be a block of tofu, but I was inspired by the description of vampire marshmallow, so I made that happen.

I love the tiny vampire marshmallow.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

outstanding thread! :five:

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Armitag3 posted:

lmao I thought those were feet!

yeah I get that a lot unfortunately :negative:

Ass-penny

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I love the tiny vampire marshmallow.

Tiny vampire marshmallow is my friend :haibrower:

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

Tiny vampire marshmallow is my friend :haibrower:

he feasts on the corn syrup of the living

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

deep lore: "biosterous" came from my now-spouse misreading something one time and then i made up a creature with that name and originally it looked something like this. kinda like a snail, but instead of a shell it had just a bunch of weird bone hoops, and also it had three tiny feet at the front for locomotion (the side feet just rock it back and forth a bit, the centre foot propels it forward, very slowly)

i made up stories about how it was, evolutionarily speaking, a really depressing creature, but it was still very determined to do its best and just keep plodding along until it got where it was going. it had a funny accent too.

I love this origin story.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Tiny Myers

Hello everyone. Here are some more little critters. Consider drawing a little friend of your own. All you need to do is draw a funny shape and put some eyes on it and now it's a friend :)

Tiny Myers

Here are some more buddies.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh man, this one is so grumpy, I love it

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

alexandriao

all of these are amazing!!! :five:

you reminded me i have a graphics tab so i drew a spider c:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alexandriao

oh, also a mantis,,,, but I had to use wikipedia as a reference and my hand-eye coordination is wack lol

xcheopis

alexandriao posted:

oh, also a mantis,,,, but I had to use wikipedia as a reference and my hand-eye coordination is wack lol

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi
;)

BlueDekuNuts

Been awhile since I was on this site, this seems like a fitting comeback

xcheopis

BlueDekuNuts posted:

Absolutely!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

BlueDekuNuts posted:

i really love these! the cat is my fave

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
xcheopis

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i really love these! the cat is my fave

Quality cats in this thread. Especially the soot-purrs.

BlueDekuNuts

Lots of quality critters in this thread but I do have a soft spot for the kitties. Especially black cats, they remind me of my current cat Mystique lol which is who the fluffy black cat is based off of.

biosterous

tiny blep included

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Tiny Myers

Hello again everyone!!! Thank you so much alexandriao and BlueDekuNuts for your contributions. I'm so glad everyone is drawing funny little critters. alexandriao I love your spider. BlueDekuNuts I love your cats. :)

Here's some more critters. I drew some cats to join in the fun!

edit: Biosterous I just saw your cat!!! I love tuxedo cats! The blep is such a nice touch.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
here are two snails in love (with each other)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

fiev

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

posting smiling

these guys are trouble

posting smiling
goat moving picture (movie)

bad guy

posting smiling posted:

goat moving picture (movie)

v interesting. at first i thought the goat was coughing and i felt sad for him in case he had covid, then i thought he was going maaaaaaa! like goats do, but finally i realized he was headbanging along to slayer, a goat's favorite band.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think he's barking at an intruder and he has bad onion breath

xcheopis

How many times can we vote :five: for a thread?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Dukes Mayo Clinic

omg :swoon:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Covering up his butt quack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU