Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
My name is buck, and im here to break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
having sex with a girl is gay because another penis might've been there and now you've basically done a gay sex, woah! god is judge

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q_dScgX6bk

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

the prosecutor who gave bill cosby immunity in order to compel him to testify against himself did nothing wrong
the prosecutor who disregarded bill cosby's immunity agreement while simultaneously relying on that compelled testimony also did nothing wrong

i think this strategem should be deployed against sex offenders nationwide

youre a racist dumbfuck

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Neurolimal posted:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

black ancient egypt is mentioned in passing here as a "lol can you believe this :jerkbag:" thing but it's the one thing that's indisputably true

quote:

— Things that are gay or make you gay include onions, Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church

Is he playing two truths and a lie? :v:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

black ancient egypt is mentioned in passing here as a "lol can you believe this :jerkbag:" thing but it's the one thing that's indisputably true

Isn’t it widely accepted that Egypt had quite a diverse population and also that our modern notions of race don’t really apply to what life was like back then?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
race was invented so europeans could feel superior to people in like 1450

irish weren't white until 1955

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Muscle Wizard posted:

youre a racist dumbfuck

oh my god he's not black he's cosby

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

this and bomberman hero were badass jungle albums disguised as video games

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Noob Saibot posted:

I think there’s some truth to what Tariq is saying even if he sometimes goes overboard with the conspiracies. Media execs would be less likely to green light a video of white dudes doing the same thing.

Thread vindicated. This post is my mark on human history.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Kit Walker posted:

Isn’t it widely accepted that Egypt had quite a diverse population and also that our modern notions of race don’t really apply to what life was like back then?

nah, that argument is just a different expression of black erasure

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

nah, that argument is just a different expression of black erasure
I mean, Egypt had a lot of trading going on with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries as well as other African countries, right? It's kind of situated right at an important hub. The separation of 'Egypt' from 'Africa' is African erasure, but there's also problems with going, like, 'Cleopatra was Black' because as far as I know she was ethnically Greek.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
What's interesting is that Egypt still exists to this day and has actual Egyptians living in it so we can see what race they actually are. If you're talking about ancient Egyptians then I think you're dealing with legit white people since the Arab influence didn't come until the Islamic conquests in the 7th century.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chuka Umana posted:

What's interesting is that Egypt still exists to this day and has actual Egyptians living in it so we can see what race they actually are. If you're talking about ancient Egyptians then I think you're dealing with legit white people since the Arab influence didn't come until the Islamic conquests in the 7th century.

prolly pretty tan tho... ??? historian goons?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
are you gonna sit here and tell me that in the old days egyption mfs was white ppl??? :dafuq:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
what did queen nefrititi look like

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And ancient Greeks and Romans were definitely all Aryans

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

this thread is going to deliver, and not in a good way

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
greeks are both poc and queer coded

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Smythe posted:

are you gonna sit here and tell me that in the old days egyption mfs was white ppl??? :dafuq:

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

quote:

Modern Egyptians share 8% of their genome with central Africans, far more than ancient ones, according to the study, published in the journal Nature Communications. The influx of Sub-Saharan genes only occurred within the last 1,500 years. This could be attributed to the trans-Saharan slave trade or just from regular, long distance trade between the two regions. Improved mobility on the Nile during this period increased trade with the interior, researchers claim.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

The real loving conspiracy is why did the gay white illuminati censor the lyrics:
"Let's start a war.
Start a nuclear war.
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar"?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

My name is Ed Buck, and I like to non-consentially gently caress

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

buck breaking kicks rear end

I remember when we broke the buck back in 2008 and investors lost their minds. then TARP got passed

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

what did queen nefrititi look like

she had a really big hat

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Sahara's kind of a big natural barrier I'd imagine.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Not_Paramite/status/1405020160189161472

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

When the ancient Egyptians showed up at Ellis island which box did they check?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Smythe posted:

nice to know the nubians did not actually exist

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It's time to make the thread what it should have been all along- a repudiation of the real "Buck breaking" that is going on right now- the railroading of an esteemed Democrat donor:

https://twitter.com/Jeres_Rant/status/1420138061074026496?s=20

#Justice4Buck #DontBreakTheBuck

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
they are tho

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Office Pig posted:

this thread is going to deliver, and not in a good way

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Toph Bei Fong posted:

— Amazing quotes which frequently made me laugh hard: Here’s Judge Joe Brown: “Because we have so few men in the hood it's easy to condition them to negativity. The typical hood rat thug is a lesbian in a man's body. These lesbian hood rats are raised like girls.”

I would like to emphasize that this does happen, there's not any more context given that would make it not insane, and it loving rules

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

literally buck breaking

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
starfleet oppressors inserting something long and hard into worf's buck-broken backside:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
lmao i just remembered worf wanted to kill himself because it's incredibly shameful for a klingon to be a cripple and picard was like "go for it"

riker was like :wtf: and picard was like "it's his culture" :shrug: