Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side Effects
Diarrhea
Not Dirrahea
View Results

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pfizer.
First shot: mildly sore arm
Second shot: sorer arm, major lethargy, having to return to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I had Astra Zeneca and on the first one I had a sore arm and short fever in the evening. On my second one I had no side effects at all

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
For real, Pfizer, zero side effects of any kind. What are you waiting for? Go loving get it! Yes, I’m speaking directly to you!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

The Bloop posted:

Ankle Bearding

Aortal Collapse

Arby’s Mouth

Argyle Pattern Baldness

Armpit Homunculus

Autonomous Nipple Syndrome

Bad Humors

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Pfizer
1st shot no real side effects but sore arm.

2nd shot mostly the same but my head felt fatter and I felt spaced out and dopey. Slept a bunch. Mild diraheha.

Overall, a deep sense of relief and increased disgust with our population of trump-poisoned dumbshits and their childish selfish excuses for not getting their loving shots.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Wow, sounds like you want to "otherize" the unvaccinated. What's next they have to wear special markings when out in public so you know to avoid them?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Outpost22 posted:

Wow, sounds like you want to "otherize" the unvaccinated. What's next they have to wear special markings when out in public so you know to avoid them?

Sounds like a good start. We need to set up death camps for them. We won’t need any Zyklon-B though, the virus will just do what it was meant to do. (kill dumbasses)

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Pfizer, a couple days of cough/feel yucky. No diarrhea, but I did fart for a week straight after each one. Covid-19 makes me lactose intolerant while I have it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
scabiosis of the egg bag

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
I had considerable pain at the site of injection for several days after for both shots.

For shot 2 I felt all right the day of the shot until after I'd gone to bed at 7:30 (usual time) and slept for 4-5 hours. Then I woke up roasting and dripping with sweat. After a little while I had an episode of vomiting, which dialled back to general nausea after I'd been moving an hour or so.

Was able to take a small amount of food at breakfast that Sunday morning, then spent the day rinsing off in a cold shower whenever the sweat covering my body and drenching my nightclothes became unbearable. Otherwise I lay in bed with my cats and made groaning noises sometimes. The girls were happy for the company. :3:

The next day, Monday, I woke for my work alarm and I was very cold and my head was too painful to risk driving 20 miles to work in the dark. I called out and went back to sleep until 11. When I woke up the pain was gone and I felt well again, though a bit run down.

That was Moderna 2. Moderna 1 was just a painful and welted arm, plus a little fever for a day. It was weird.

E: Also, there was a strong zinging or burning feeling on the, like, underside of my entire skin that was very unpleasant and did a lot to keep me immobile on that Sunday, which was the 2nd of May.

Me again. fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 1, 2021

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I started lactating. It was cool for awhile because there’s some funny bits you can do, like if a coworker asks you to pass them the creamer or whatever. But 5 months in it’s getting pretty old.

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

First pfizer shot:
Sore arm
Ringing in my ears for two days
Head cold type symptoms for 24 hours
Week and half later, odd off and on minor chest pains for a week, then they went away

Second pfizer shot:
Sore arm
Random hot flashes
Ringing in my ears for 4 days
Tired and lethargic for a day
2 days later minor (but much more frequent) chest pains, this time on the other side for about 5 days and went away about a day ago

Also noticed major constipation for 2 days after each shot and about 3-4 days of acid reflux and medium level abdominal bloating

Currently not considering ever getting a booster shot with this stuff, unless it’s maybe a year later and they ever convince me to do this again.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Moderna 1, nothing. Second shot, arm got sore as the day went on. Next day I felt a general sense of unease, which throughout the day changed to nausea, chills, all over body fatigue, and then dissipated to nothing at all in the evening. Weird day. Wonder how the booster will go.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
my eyeballs now orbit me
docecahedron hands
late-onset SIDS

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
First shot, nothing. My second pfizer shot is tomorrow.

I DID get COVID but I just cruised through the whole thing asymptomatic so hopefully that's a signifier of how my superior genetics handle this poo poo and how the aftermath of shot 2 will go.

cheeswhiz
Nov 21, 2003

ketchup fucking sucks
Grew a second dick. Can now DP without a second dude.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

cheeswhiz posted:

Same but also won a state lottery.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

cheeswhiz posted:

Same but they’re opposable. Incredibly handy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cheeswhiz posted:

kinda jealous but i grew some nice D cups so im ok with that too

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

numberoneposter posted:

kinda jealous but i grew some nice D cups so im ok with that too

I think we can blame that one on sitting around inside for a year

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Moderna

First shot: Sore arm about 6 hours after injection, lost appetite, next day headache, malaise, extreme sound sensitivity for a couple days, took like 5 days to feel more normal again.

Second shot: Arm about the same, appetite less impacted, headache, fever, malaise, but no sound sensitivity increase. Again, took like 5 days to feel normal again.

I'll gladly get a third shot, particularly of a different vaccine in order to maximize protection.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Got Pfizer. The worst of it was the day after the first injection when I had some tiredness and a headache and just went to bed early it was fine in the morning. Some muscle soreness too but no more than after a workout.

Second dose was the same deal but even more minor.

Also the injection doesn't hurt. I get vaccinations fairly often since my job sends me overseas and I always forget how much it doesn't hurt.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I got Pfizer. The first shot left me with a sore arm that lasted about a day or so. The second shot had me feeling generally crappy the next day, with a mild fever and aches. It took another day after that before I felt completely recovered.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i thought it was really weird that the doctor heated up the vaccine in a metal spoon before administering it

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I have bad both Pfizer jabs. No side effects at all.

YAY me.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pfizer

Shot 1 - sorest arm

Shot 2 - sorester arm 2: the sorening, day-long fatigue

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

numberoneposter posted:

i thought it was really weird that the doctor heated up the vaccine in a metal spoon before administering it

As long as he also tied off your arm with a piece of dirty surgical tubing, you’re good.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I died, actually.

Pfizer killed me but left my soul tethered to this rotting corpse, animated by my will alone.

One day I'll be too decrepit and broken to move anymore. At this time, remove my skull and burn the rest of my body.

Build a cairn for my skull and place it atop, looking west, that I may ever watch the sun and moon setting over the western hills, making the sky blaze with the same hatred I feel for creation.

I long for the day the sun swallows this planet and burns it away to nothing.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I wanted to follow up with my month-long THO (including my third nipple) after vaccinations. Yesterday, I headed to the restroom for a large transaction. I sat down, opened the forums and tried relaxing when I felt something warm under my shirt. Lo and behold, I've begun making GBS threads from my nipples.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
zits up my rear end, op

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
10 days after 2nd Pfizer, and I've developed symptoms indistinguishable from Covid - feel like tepid dog poo poo.
Live in region with zero cases, but will get tested just in case.

Baron Zephyrus
Apr 17, 2018
1st Moderna, just a sore arm, unfortunately the side I sleep on so I didnt sleep great. But that was really it for first shot. I didnt even feel the shot itself, and I have zero pain tolerance (annoyingly).

2nd Moderna, basically a flu/cold or whatever the proper term is. Lethargy, nausea, mild vomiting (once or twice), diarrhea, fever, headache. Was completely out from work the next day, then work from my bed the rest of the week.

Glad I got it, still, because my body doesn't do illness well, and I probably would die from actual COVID, knowing my luck.

I was already gay as hell.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I died, actually.

Pfizer killed me but left my soul tethered to this rotting corpse, animated by my will alone.

One day I'll be too decrepit and broken to move anymore. At this time, remove my skull and burn the rest of my body.

Build a cairn for my skull and place it atop, looking west, that I may ever watch the sun and moon setting over the western hills, making the sky blaze with the same hatred I feel for creation.

I long for the day the sun swallows this planet and burns it away to nothing.

:agreed:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Baron Zephyrus posted:

1st Moderna, just a sore arm, unfortunately the side I sleep on so I didnt sleep great. But that was really it for first shot. I didnt even feel the shot itself, and I have zero pain tolerance (annoyingly).

I actually had the forethought to avoid this, and got the shot in my dominant arm since I sleep on my non-dominant side. I highly recommend anyone getting vaccinated (for pretty much anything) to weigh the pros and cons of which arm they get the injection in.

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
Pfizer: 1st shot only so far.

I'm still waiting on my 3rd penis to come in. Maybe after the 2nd shot..

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

i'm gay

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Phew at least we know these devil nanobots from mars won't turn you straight

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Edemas on my goiter, fractal-like

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

6 month follow up (Moderna): Slowly turning into an expanding web of wicker inside my home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
update the zit up my rear end burst while i was doing a hangover poo poo.