Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Where is someone who can take charge of this situation and tell you what to do, op?
Some sort of...master, of wizards, perhaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want one but I want it to have
"THA SEX NUMBA"
"69"

On the back like a sports jersey

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who bought the Garf Eats guy a magical wizard robe?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You Are A Elf posted:

Look, I already own seven wizard robes I wear out on the town, but you’ve pushed me to order one more robe :smugwizard:

sneakerheads but for wizard robe fetishists.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

veni veni veni posted:

I feel like my penis would be hanging out a lot with this though.

I wouldn't worry myself too much, there, chief.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weka posted:

Hi, I'm wizard Rob.

Fizzle 'em up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Anyone got some great tips for removing cum stains from your wizard robe??

"Hey can anyone help me get these feathers and skulls of this wicked ceremonial spear" Asks the warlord shaman to the 7 foot tall barbarian. "No me too busy remove shrunken ogre head from belt" she replies.

That's you. That's you removing your cum stains from your wizard robe right now you moron. you IDIOT.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Khanstant posted:

I can recall people being snarky about it and I internally sneer at the wearer when I see them wearing it, but why?

That sounds mentally unhealthy, honestly.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I saw a guy wearing a plain, normal looking grey shirt today and thought, "I have no idea why I'm supposed to feel this way, but I know some vague others have told me to hate on this dude", so gently caress you" is not normal internal mental dialog, I just wanna make that clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Khanstant posted:

Like I said, I recognize it's unhealthy which is why I hope it's just classism since the only thing I can see is that they are super expensive.

Yeah my whole point though is 'who cares if they are'.
You're still ascribing to the thought that it's ok to mentally tell someone to gently caress off because you saw them wear a grey shirt (or whatever) and don't know why you're even doing it.
'classism because I think it might be expensive and I'm not supposed to like that' isn't an excuse for that

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 1, 2021