Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
medieval cats steal penises?
all the time
only in western europe
maybe the fish will lure it back?
needs more research
View Results

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that ancient egyptian cat looks p good. had literally nobody in medieval europe ever seen a cat?

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

e: honestly a lot of great AV material itt

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 2, 2021

Nosfereefer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

pretty sure those are cloven hooves. what sort of cat is this?

back legs look webbed, so a p messed up cat id say

Nosfereefer

Finger Prince posted:

I've been thinking about this, and the nearest thing I can figure is the people drawing those were scribes. Their only job description is knowing how to read and write, not draw pictures. Today's equivalent would be like asking a software engineer/coder to design a GUI. And we've all experienced what that looks like.

i can also imagine them just simply trusting some second hand account of what cats look like by some classical greek dude, over whatever their lying eyes were telling them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

Ventral EggSac posted:

those motherfuckers

mondays, am i right?