Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Its the march of the jobbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So we will see if she turns soon, but if Sasha remains a babyface then Smackdown will DESPERATELY need a strong credible heel for the women.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Now I am not good at contract law but...I don't think that is binding!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Very excited for this storyline to go to the highest and most prestigious court in the land: Wrestling Court.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Very excited for Nikki ASH vs Charlotte on Monday to be the same thing as last week except now Charlotte can use weapons and kick Nikki's rear end even harder. And then for Nikki to say she almost won again.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So does Sasha turn on Bianca tonight? Yes or yes?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I like how even the casual audience is just waiting for Sasha to backstab Bianca.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

ASenileAnimal posted:

has bianca even fueded with anyone since she became champ?

Carmella and Bayley, both for way too long. So expect the same for this inevitable Sasha feud.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

xbilkis posted:

I feel like Bianca turning on Sasha would be both more interesting and more logical. I dunno what the point of Sasha saving Bianca from a beatdown and teaming with her only to turn on her within 90 minutes would be

You know what company we are watching, right?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Dang its like WWE is predictable!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

lol they either should have done this earlier in the night or teased it out a little longer

There is only three weeks until Summerfest friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

Sasha is literally the only credible challenger on the SD roster so yeah no shock here

Yup and once Bianca destroys her at Summerslam, and likely the next two PPVs after that, she'll need even more challengers. Thankfully the draft is in October/November apparently.