Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

karmicknight posted:

Mizuki is going to win this loving tournament for the third time in a loving row.

Can you explain to me what’s happening in your avatar. Are they friends or is the one lady really happy that she’s about to get suplexed why does the woman in the dope costume look like she’s carrying out a heavy responsibility. I don’t know anything about wrestling and it is driving me crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

If we ever have an ongoing TJPW thread the subtitle needs to be "OH NO WHAT IS MISAO UP TO NOW"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DeimosRising posted:

Can you explain to me what’s happening in your avatar. Are they friends or is the one lady really happy that she’s about to get suplexed why does the woman in the dope costume look like she’s carrying out a heavy responsibility. I don’t know anything about wrestling and it is driving me crazy
Yuka is just holding Neko up so her partners could attack their opponents in a Trio's match. Yuka's kind of a jerk in TJPW and people would do this to Neko a lot because she's so small

https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/8978

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Catching up on the show, holy gently caress the Dragon Quest music :vince:

Edit: That last match was really loving good, goddamn. Also post-match Miyu's bewildered reaction to being brought back into the ring was great :allears:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jul 31, 2021

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

RealFoxy posted:

Yuka is just holding Neko up so her partners could attack their opponents in a Trio's match. Yuka's kind of a jerk in TJPW and people would do this to Neko a lot because she's so small

https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/8978

So it’s a cartoon version of holding your little sibling at arms length while they wing punches? I absolutely would never have guessed, I thought Yuka was mugging for the audience before a slam or something, and neko looks like she’s being tickled not pissed off. She is real small though

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Neko is 4'8 (or 143cm), which makes her the smallest roster member by a couple of cm. For comparison, here she is with regular sized human Baliyan Akki and lanky prick Chris Brookes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
hey. I think you will find 143 cm is VERY LARGE for a cat.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

karmicknight posted:

hey. I think you will find 143 cm is VERY LARGE for a cat.
Eh....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cats

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
She SOLIDLY is in the top ten on that list.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the list is weirdly, explicitly and pointedly bigoted against mixed race cats. as if they are proud of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cavauro posted:

the list is weirdly, explicitly and pointedly bigoted against mixed race cats. as if they are proud of it.

Yeah goddamn