Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Oh man, I have honestly, legitimately never heard of this show and it sounds fantastic, especially if David Wain is involved. Thanks for making me aware of it :)

Also, great list!

You're in for a treat! Great lists so far, a lot of quality shows to add to my watch list and always nice to read writeups on some of the shows dear to my heart. Have a lot to get done rest of this month but hope to contribute if I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

TelevisedInsanity posted:

17. Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloT8V6Skgk
Review is a justifiable classic series, it never outstayed it's welcome, and had a cohesive arc about Forrest McNeil, the lengths one person would go to be a "life reviewer" and the consequences of that actions. Just a really fantasic comedy series, where the "Eat 15 pancakes" "divorce" "Eat 30 pancakes" is a hall of fame episode.

Great list but with this you won my heart sir. This is one of those shows I desperately try to push on anyone who will listen and am genuinely upset when they "just don't get it".