Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Rarity posted:

SLEPTember

cuz its kind of a bullshit month that i hope to sleep through

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

cuz its kind of a bullshit month that i hope to sleep through

don't worry I'll wake you up when it ends

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Wake me up when Sleptember ends

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
drat that wasn't even two people at the same time, that's just me failing to read. Catch me in Lurktober hiding beneath a damp stone

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

throwing in a belated vote for SLOTHtember because it's when my birthday is and seems appropriate

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Stoner Sloth posted:

throwing in a belated vote for SLOTHtember because it's when my birthday is and seems appropriate

Hi five fellow September baby

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

alexandriao

im pansexual

im a lesbian

im the combination pan-lesbian

im queer

im trans

im the combination pan-sexual queer trans woman your parents warned you about

in before someone ask how u can be both lesbian and pansexual: identies are wrapped in culture and individualised and the answer is that calling myself one or the other doesn't feel right and also i feel more connected to lesbian culture than pansexual culture

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 25, 2021

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
All I know is that bisexuals love to finger-gun people as a meme and I think that's rad as all balls.

e: Omni where you at? Who reps your set on this here block meet?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean yes, it's like sitting in a chair or the standard issue haircuts.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Mormon Nailer posted:

I mean yes, it's like sitting in a chair or the standard issue haircuts.

I never served but I'm told if you're an officer or in special forces you get to choose your own haircut even if it's a bit out there. Not sure what the sexuality equivalent of the Green Berets would be though.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

I never served but I'm told if you're an officer or in special forces you get to choose your own haircut even if it's a bit out there. Not sure what the sexuality equivalent of the Green Berets would be though.

No basically you just Know

The hair can be a dead giveaway

biosterous

my weird sitting and finger guns should've clued me in before i finally realized that Some Dudes Are Really Hot To Me

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Queen-Of-Hearts

don't worry I'll wake you up when it ends

I walk right into the lowest branches jfc

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

closing on my house tomorrow and looking forward to touching a butt in the new bedroom while it still feels like someone else's space and secret

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Does the butt come with the house or are you adding the butt

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

everyone in my family comes pre-butted but only one of these butts i intend to touch in this manner

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
"You're going to want to move on this property cause there's very high demand. As you can see there's huge floor space, the views are to die for, it comes with all your top of the range modern fixtures and if you look to your left you'll find the extensive butt collection"

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

Clearly Canadian is on hold, I may be going to Oklahoma. Send good vibes, please, I'm begging you. This is bad.

sending the best vibes :sympathy:

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

true story this is the song i made up to sing to boy-pepper as i changed his diaper and wiped his butt clean this is not in the spirit of this thread but it's in my head now

HEEeeeey who's got a butt?
Baby butt
Who's got a butt?
It's you
You got a butt
Baby butt
You got a butt
It's true
I got a butt
You got a butt
We've all had a baby butt

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

I didn't understand that transubstantiation was not actually cannibalism.

this being a matter of serious religious debate I can only say your inclination was arguably justified

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

true story this is the song i made up to sing to boy-pepper as i changed his diaper and wiped his butt clean this is not in the spirit of this thread but it's in my head now

HEEeeeey who's got a butt?
Baby butt
Who's got a butt?
It's you
You got a butt
Baby butt
You got a butt
It's true
I got a butt
You got a butt
We've all had a baby butt

Perhaps you would enjoy the poopy song, sung to the tune of "the penis song", which I don't actually know what folk tune has this melody originally.

I had a little baby
She liked to poop a lot
And when it came out of her butt
The temperature was hot

She liked to poop her diapers
The smell was never strong
And when she pooped them really good
Her dad would sing a song

[chorus]
Poopy Poopy Poopy
Poopy all day long
Poopy Poopy Poopy
This is the Poopy song

This little baby pooper
She liked to bounce and dance
And when you least expected it
She’d up and poop her pants

She’d poopy in the morning
She’d poopy in the night
If she went long between her poops
You knew things weren’t right

[chorus]

Her poop was many colors
Like yellow, brown, and green
Sometimes she made so much of it
It made you want to scream

She always pooped for pleasure
She never pooped for spite
If poop were good and evil, then
She’d poop for what was right

[chorus]

cruft

Manifisto posted:

this being a matter of serious religious debate I can only say your inclination was arguably justified

If you're catholic, it's cannibalism. But if you're protestant, it's just a cracker.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I thought protestants thought it represented the bread and wine at the last supper? And only Catholics do transubstantiation but apparently other Orthodox sects do to different degrees?

I'll stick with ancestor worship and the Tuatha de Danann. It just seems easier.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'll stick with ancestor worship and the Tuatha de Danann. It just seems easier.

Okay, but -- and this is important -- are there crackers?

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Tuatha de Danann

I learn about such amazing things in BYOB

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

I thought protestants thought it represented the bread and wine at the last supper?

All joking aside, this is the critical difference. Protestants who do communion think exactly this. Catholcs are supposed to believe that the cracker and wine are the actual flesh and blood of Christ. Like, not a cracker and wine anymore, but actual flesh and blood. Transubstantiation is the process of converting the cracker and wine into flesh and blood.

This is why it was national news 10+ years ago when some college girl put the cracker in her pocket for later.

Gramps

Mormon Nailer posted:

I thought protestants thought it represented the bread and wine at the last supper? And only Catholics do transubstantiation but apparently other Orthodox sects do to different degrees?

OK so I gotta know how much of the Elora danan character on Res dogs is based on baby Hamjobs?

The scene where everyone is high as gently caress and puking and she's just chillin comes to mind

Gramps fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 25, 2021

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I was raised both catholic and protestant, so I'm at most only 50% cannibal (autocorrect originally wanted to say vaginal)

Manifisto

cruft posted:

All joking aside, this is the critical difference. Protestants who do communion think exactly this. Catholcs are supposed to believe that the cracker and wine are the actual flesh and blood of Christ. Like, not a cracker and wine anymore, but actual flesh and blood. Transubstantiation is the process of converting the cracker and wine into flesh and blood.

This is why it was national news 10+ years ago when some college girl put the cracker in her pocket for later.

not to be confused with consubstantiation, which holds that it is simultaneously cracker and flesh. it takes a very particular mental outlook to be a dogmatic christian and yet sort of sweep under the rug the many, many doctrinal schisms within the faith.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would to be transubstantiated to weed.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*says a prayer over a box of ritz to turn them into the buttocks of a particularly attractive celebrity*

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EATING rear end AMEN

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

*says a prayer over a box of ritz to turn them into the buttocks of a particularly attractive celebrity*

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EATING rear end AMEN

:butts:

Queen-Of-Hearts

Ever beginning, ever onward, never ending. I will not entertain The Void. We've no common ground to meet at.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The call of the lonesome train was ringing out and I told it to heck the freak off!!!!!

Zil

Clearly Canadian has been acquired. Just waiting for it to chill

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Clearly Canadian has been acquired. Just waiting for it to chill

Please report :f5h:

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Please report :f5h:

It is still good. Loved the hell out of the blackberry one. Like drinking memories.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

It is still good. Loved the hell out of the blackberry one. Like drinking memories.

It's basically the best thing to happen to my mouth all week

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

It's basically the best thing to happen to my mouth all week

Which flavor did you try? Mine used to be blackberry, but the peach one blew me away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Which flavor did you try? Mine used to be blackberry, but the peach one blew me away.

Blackberry. It's the only true way. Blackberry is my favorite thing in the world, and then lemon anything, and so. You know.

I'm high, I'm doing gay poo poo, and I'm drinking Clearly Canadian.