Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

im gay

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
im gay at work

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm bi in bed :sueme:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I will wear tights with shorts/skirts all through winter because I will die before I let anyone encase these legs in pants

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if tights are the pants we made along the way

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

Have you ever tried just being hot as hell???

no

because i don't need to try :smug:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if tights are the pants we made along the way

Please no because then I would have to stop wearing them

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Please no because then I would have to stop wearing them

So what you're saying is, your legs need to be freed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes, free legs for everyone!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll take seven, please

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
All right let's legs you up

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E20vSoNjK2E

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
alexandriao

I bought a double edged safety razor and it's really really cool and good

it's plated with that thing that makes it ALL of the colours

also its much cheaper

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alexandriao posted:

I bought a double edged safety razor and it's really really cool and good

it's plated with that thing that makes it ALL of the colours

also its much cheaper

Oh hell yeah! I love mine even though I stopped shaving a year ago. You can buy a year's worth of blades for, like, 10 bux.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress yes safety razor crew. I got a new one recently just bc I want to shave my legs again and I realized my hands shake too much for the straight razor now.

Mine is green oilslick coating, it owns.

alexandriao

Mormon Nailer posted:

gently caress yes safety razor crew. I got a new one recently just bc I want to shave my legs again and I realized my hands shake too much for the straight razor now.

Mine is green oilslick coating, it owns.

OH I GOT THAT ONE TOO

it's like, purple on one side, green on the other, i love it so much

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alexandriao posted:

OH I GOT THAT ONE TOO

it's like, purple on one side, green on the other, i love it so much

Yessss it's so nice

Percy Teatwillow

how is it for super sensitive skin?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oh hell yeah! I love mine even though I stopped shaving a year ago. You can buy a year's worth of blades for, like, 10 bux.
I use each blade for like year lol but I guess it’s only shaving my neck. I get MERKUR PLATINUM ROSTFREI from Germany and they are great.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alexandriao

Percy Teatwillow posted:

how is it for super sensitive skin?

I had some bad stuff with beard hair but with my normal skin it seems fine, it's probably just a case of learning it because I've had it one (1) day so far

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I dug out the pinafores, I did it, I made it happen. Hell I'm wearing one now.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Percy Teatwillow

dude concerts are so much fun and i’m glad they’re coming back but BUDDY am I tired !!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdTDEpE8/

This is really important

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Gonna have to invent 5 new deadly sins to fill out the 12 month calendar

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

blaise rascal posted:

Working on it, but I got a quota of ten new genders by end of week so it might be a while

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm putting lust on hold for a day so I can feel sad and lonely and like my life lacks excitement

How Wonderful!

blaise rascal posted:

If we fold back in Acedia and Vanagloria we only need to invent three new deadly sins. Coupons and Deals are another easy two. Finally, Lurking. The twelve deadly sins.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

If we fold back in Acedia and Vanagloria we only need to invent three new deadly sins. Coupons and Deals are another easy two. Finally, Lurking. The twelve deadly sins.

:eyepop:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Everyone of y'all had to google that poo poo too. Don't even lie.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Idle hands and all that.

more falafel please

forums poster

i just got franced :(

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i just got franced :(

I told you it was important

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:love:My heart(s) pumps neon light waves when my train of thought pulls into *Someone's* hometown:love:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm calling in gay to work tomorrow, I can't go because it's FriGAY and I have to do crimes, I don't make the rules

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm calling in gay to work tomorrow, I can't go because it's FriGAY and I have to do crimes, I don't make the rules

:hmmyes:

cruft

I just found this new smilie:

:borked:

I can't be sure if it's some sort of ghostbusting device or a happy Hitachi Magic Wand. Wondering if this thread has any opinions.

more falafel please

forums poster

cruft posted:

I just found this new smilie:

:borked:

I can't be sure if it's some sort of ghostbusting device or a happy Hitachi Magic Wand. Wondering if this thread has any opinions.

the handle part is definitely a hitachi

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's definitely a Hitachi

How Wonderful!

I remember that thing from my dissertation. It's a device for sending ghosts into a pleasure dimension, where you can more easily trap them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

How Wonderful! posted:

I remember that thing from my dissertation. It's a device for sending ghosts into a pleasure dimension, where you can more easily trap them.

Inventing the danny phantom gate to become half ghost rn