Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey, watch where you're going! I'm gaying here!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
In today's gay news I was in TK Maxx to buy shampoo and I saw some hot pink Juicy Couture trackpants so obviously I bought them and they are comfiest thing I have ever known

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

I hope you're not posting in the yob while wearing pants.

But they're gay pants!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You can tell they're gay pants cause they're my pants and I'm gay :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Omg are they the hot pink ones ARE WE TWINS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

All my pants are hot pink pants :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
By which I mean this is my only pair of pants

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

posting in a ghoulish shroud....

Ooh, always love to see a gay in a shroud :heysexy:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If God was gay I would gently caress her

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I continue to have an unbroken streak this AuLust.

AuLust is all about streaking :hmmyes:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
YES

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Please don't remind me that it will soon be the end of croptop season :sigh:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I will wear tights with shorts/skirts all through winter because I will die before I let anyone encase these legs in pants

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if tights are the pants we made along the way

Please no because then I would have to stop wearing them

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes, free legs for everyone!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
All right let's legs you up

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm putting lust on hold for a day so I can feel sad and lonely and like my life lacks excitement

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm calling in gay to work tomorrow, I can't go because it's FriGAY and I have to do crimes, I don't make the rules

:hmmyes:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's definitely a Hitachi

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :peanut:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I'm lust in the butt

Better than being lost in the butt

Much better than being last in the butt

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I was hoping to get a D

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Depends on the owner surely :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
My bosom rolls deep yo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I would like to feel AuLust for someone

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes buy the anime an account

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ladies and gents and folks, my gayness is only increasing

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Feeling lonely cause M is at his house tonight~

That is how I will describe my life after 50

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:popeye:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What if I become so gay that it wraps back around to straight? :ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

gag? more like gay!!!

It was right in front of us this whole time :aaaaa:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Can't believe there are sickos attracted to the planet Hoth from Star Wars

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I feel like it's super valid to worry about things being awkward, especially if it's the first major all of the family function since beginning your transition. I also think you're probably going to be okay, because nobody wants to be lovely on a wedding day unless they're already lovely people. And if they are, they're the ones making the scene and ruining everyone's day while you get to continue being the beautiful bridal party attendant and friend and relative that you are.

We love you. Don't let any potential weirdness on the part of other grown rear end people who can choose not to be that way cloud a great moment.

This is a good dang post :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Not sure if I'm more jealous of HW for getting to be hot as hell or for getting free risotto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Turns out I'm ricesexual

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah that's my response to a good 75% of requests

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
At the end of the day labels are just labels, they really don't matter. Like who you like, smooj who you smooj, it's all good. Forcing yourself to hit arbitrary targets so you can classify yourself as queer is kinda weird

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

*giggling and winking 1928 style while unloading expensive gamer mice and chairs*
I heard this was the dedicated cabin for pansies who raid

No you want the cabin the next lake over

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
SLEPTember

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Zil posted:

Sorry queen rarity, but I have to throw my vote for snacktember

I'll allow it but only cause you called me queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm a sin all on my own so go with Febrarity