Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

hey, can you come back and pick me up? renaissance is just the name of the hotel, and i feel really underdressed for this job fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

geico booth is poppin' today but i'm pretty sure it's just because of the swag they're giving away

canyoneer

even if you don't think you have the technical skills to participate, you should at least go check out the hack-a-thon we're sponsoring this weekend. it's in Ballroom C.

canyoneer

almost every resume is printed on parchment paper, so all the white copy paper ones stand out

canyoneer

there are many craftsman positions in our guild in the tri city area, but those who wish to employ in sales and marketing must relocate to the realm of Cleveland

canyoneer

the yeoman recruiters brought a climbing wall and are promising a ten guinea signing bonus and free education at any of the king's colleges

canyoneer

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

i sigh as i un-sheath my "free trip to the stocks" tickets.

:black101: "ok, tell me about your experience with stocks"
:eng101: "been in the business for 4 years, and i sat for the series 7 test last year and passed"
:black101: "great, great. ever worked a gallows?"

canyoneer

you might think having the company pay for a mobile sorcerer and crystal ball is a perk but all that really means is your boss is going to interrupt you outside of work hours every time a serf gets trampled by a plow horse

canyoneer

recruiter notices someone pick up and read a pamphlet at a booth and waves her off for being overqualified

canyoneer

asking about a pharmacy tech position at the walgreens booth, and unsure how to make eye contact with the pharmacist who is wearing a black cloak and plague doctor bird mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

hr and recruiting are having us move away from language and titles that have negative connotations. instead of "job", say "career". instead of "pay", say "compensation". instead of "manager", say "overseer"