Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
guy at the thieves guild table ironically getting more and more upset as people keep taking branded skeleton key keychains off the table without actually talking to him about the guild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Running a temp agency for jousting and other competitive sports held at the castle

"How are the benefits? Health care? Seems like there's a lot of turnover, I see your horse drawn carriage at the castle quite frequently, bringing new hires"

*laughs off comment awkwardly, looks down at notes saying DON'T MENTION THE BLACK KNIGHT, tugs at giant ruffled collar*

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*angrily looking over at the horse drawn corpse transport company booth from my booth advertising that me and my brother'll do it for a half a silver*

They'll put us out of work, they will, those bastards and their automation, A HORSE CAN'T CARRY A CORPSE LIKE A MAN CAN, YE BASTARDS, AND UNLIKE YOUR PRECIOUS HORSES WE ONLY poo poo ON THE ROADS WHEN WE ABSOLUTELY MUST I swear Ulrich it'll be the death of us

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"So here's the idea then, yeah? You bring your horse to our farm, and we pay him to walk in circles all day long. When he walks a certain number 'a circles, we pay you a bit of coin."

"But this doesn't look like any coin I've ever seen, can I spend it anywhere in the kingdom?"

"Aye, aye. Alley behind the blacksmith, One-Eyed Erich will trade you those bits of coin for some of this powder, yeah? What lets you see ghosts"

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

canyoneer posted:

recruiter notices someone pick up and read a pamphlet at a booth and waves her off for being overqualified

lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"Do you have any open human resources positions?"

*deformed, filthy, hunchbacked villager behind the "West Lincolnshire Cabbage Pickers" table stares at me confused for a moment, and shrugs* "pay is a silver per crate an' if they catch ye stealin' a cabbage it's a finger it'll cost, it is"

"I really need to put these certifications to work for me, but you can't beat that kind of starting pay in THIS kingdom..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hi, uh, yeah, I'm trying to re-enter the workforce after having my kids and---wet nurse? For the castle? Oh, I don't know about childcare, I'm not very--oh to the prince, you say? How old is the little wain, then?

Twenty six? Months it is, then? Years. Goodness. Well, then, what's the pay? Fifty good guineas, is it? Suppose that's better than I'd make on OnlyCommoners, then. Och, a living wage, that is.

lol