Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sassy Witch
This poll is closed.
Magilou 33 28.45%
Oddium 9 7.76%
All of them 15 12.93%
All of them (except the problematic ones) 30 25.86%
metis, whose birthday is this month 12 10.34%
Metis cannot stop editing polls 17 14.66%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jay Rust posted:

That would be extremely unjust... Nomura makes extremely messy games. But perhaps that’s the world we live in... injustice

He does actually make games though, unlike Matsuda since 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i did not know there was a version of the game boy with a backlit screen and that this was the packaging for the clear version

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Jackin to that girl with my junction cable

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Well one gets regular cheques from square and the other doesn’t

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Someone please explain to me “have a peasant play”, I don’t see the double entendre

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

so matsuda has a higher batting average over the last 25 years

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ah, so Sam & Max episode 4 is the one where they saved money by reusing a lot of assets, I see.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Jay Rust posted:

Someone please explain to me “have a peasant play”, I don’t see the double entendre

"have a pleasant day"? :shrug:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Waffleman_ posted:

Ah, so Sam & Max episode 4 is the one where they saved money by reusing a lot of assets, I see.

Get used to that

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

tetsuya nomura could kick yasumi matsuno's rear end and hed do it while looking very stylish and cool

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
New pics for the upcoming RE movie is out and no sir, I don't like it.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

The Last Call posted:

New pics for the upcoming RE movie is out and no sir, I don't like it.

wow. can't believe they made a bad resident evil movie

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Weedle posted:

I know right.

It's such a tragedy.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Weedle posted:

This implies there were good ones.

I have watched quite a few and enjoyed them in their terribleness

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

1 is an okay movie

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

sharrrk posted:

tetsuya nomura could kick yasumi matsuno's rear end and hed do it while looking very stylish and cool

I know the first one is the beltmaster, so I believe that he could very easily beat whoever the no name is, by hitting them with a belt a lot

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

RBA Starblade posted:

Get used to that

Ah, I meant 5. I forgot Sam & Max has 6 episodes instead of the usual Telltale five.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just killed the Heart in Slay the Spire, again. I have over 200 hours in this game with 22 wins and 806 losses since June. It's so good. :)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's your favourite sts class

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Jay Rust posted:

What's your favourite sts class

The Defect, but the Silent is the easiest for me to play. I'm at A8 with Silent, A6 with Defect and Watcher and A5 with Ironclad and I have at least 1 Heart kill with everyone.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I would let Nomura beat the poo poo out of me if he wanted. I think it’d be both funny and a good story.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/chloekilgorePSN/status/1431654607088984069?s=19

Lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Urbz 2: Saints in the Row

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

A new sims game would be nice. Or just remake sins 3 but have it not run and look like garbage

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

instead, remake sims medieval

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Ok Drew Carey

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Thx sirtroyofbaker for this gif

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jess seeing someone get their gender wrong again:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Hate newspapers

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Destroying the Daily Mail is praxis :hai:

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I did it. I beat Witcher 3’s main story. Which is I guess like 70% of the Complete Edition. Now I have to finish reading, watch the Witcher Netflix show, and I guess finish the game so I can finally be free from too much good writing.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Last Celebration posted:

I did it. I beat Witcher 3’s main story. Which is I guess like 70% of the Complete Edition. Now I have to finish reading, watch the Witcher Netflix show, and I guess finish the game so I can finally be free from too much good writing.

don't worry you'll be free from good writing as soon as you start the show

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Last Celebration posted:

The expansions are top quality

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

https://i.imgur.com/yPI2sCs.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/NiSfcZm.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/NSdBl4D.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm doing my potentially final Bloodborne stream if you nerds want something to do today

https://twitch.tv/infinitumsa

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Weedle posted:

don't worry you'll be free from good writing as soon as you start the show

Idk if reading the first book gave me enough context to not think of the first episode as completely jank (probably tbh, the Blaviken incident isn’t very long in the book and still feels abridged) but it seemed Okay so far. Idk if the Ciri half of the episode is stuff that was done later in the books but worse or new content tho.

Spring Break My Heart posted:

The expansions are top quality

gently caress, my curse of good gaming continues. I think I’ve said it before but I’m glad I only got around to properly playing W3 in 2021 because I otherwise have no illusions that I’d have bought Cyberpunk on day one off the strength of Witcher 3.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Need September thread.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Last Celebration posted:

gently caress, my curse of good gaming continues. I think I’ve said it before but I’m glad I only got around to properly playing W3 in 2021 because I otherwise have no illusions that I’d have bought Cyberpunk on day one off the strength of Witcher 3.

You've got a lot of game left. Heart of Stone is "only" 10-15 hours long but Blood and Wine is an old school expansion that basically could be a sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Next month: sassy wolfmen!