Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirov
May 4, 2006

Corla Plankun posted:

Jesus christ, I think that's the most dangerous tool I've ever seen. I wouldn't put my hands anywhere near that unless I was wearing those chainmail gloves rookie chefs wear.
You have to be actively stupid to slice off a finger on that, compared to lathes, shapers, jointers, pillar drills, chain saws, angle grinders or any type of powered saw with a circular blade. Those things can maim and kill you in ways you never thought was possible. Current industrial round cloth cutters look and work almost the same, with the exception of a front knife guard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU