Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

yeah I'm outlining a book and being tired and making spaghetti. I do not give the slightest gently caress about goldberg v lashley and nobody should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

poo poo I'm almost 35, does it matter for me?

I bet it does

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Nia sending Rhea head first into the posts. God drat she is an idiot.

Serious question: why is she still there? she's a huge hazard

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

if you have to advertise the chucky tv series this much you know it's gonna suck

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

you knew it was going to suck anyway tbh

:smith: I hope it isn't.

It will though.

Also, please take off your jacket omos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Omos is absolutely horrid in the ring even by BIG MAN standards.

well the wwe pc trained him so what do you expect

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

did they really say the doll was responsible for jack the ripper and the zodiac killer

someone here is a LORE OF ALEXA expert but I'm not that person. regardless, they've said a lot of really intensely stupid poo poo through that doll.