Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, I held my back and looked mildly uncomfortable for a minute. That's enough selling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow.

Miz is somehow even more dogshit than usual.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Priest is the one thing on this show that hasn't been insanely embarrassing, and I'm counting Goldberg's rambling about gladiators and poo poo in there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Priest literally just beat Morrison clean and now they're both working another match, ooooookay.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So watching this commercial, it occurs to me.

WWE had both of their dominant champions that run through everybody in storylines where a part-time legend returned to challenge them and they spent several weeks ducking said legend and trying to avoid them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DarkstarIV posted:

I think AEW actually has more men employed than the WWE main roster at this point

No, WWE still has like twice as many.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kross and Lee trading wins would be fine if they hadn't jobbed both of them out in completely ridiculous ways their first week.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intruder posted:

worth mentioning that kross beat the everloving poo poo out of keith for most of the match until the heroic comeback at the end

I mean, that's literally the only match WWE knows how to do.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I heard this theme song and I flashed back to the 205 Live days where Tozawa feuded with Brian Kendrick and Lucha House Party...... :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nikki, you wrestled a Last Woman Standing match against loving Asuka.

Blaise330 posted:

man Tozawa had some great cruiserweight title matches

Thinking about this and then watching that finish was very upsetting.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intruder posted:

who would you rather be in wwe right now nikki or tozawa

I feel like being Tozawa involves fewer bumps.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Uh.

The ref held up the belt? This isn't a championship match, is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean.

She got her rear end kicked for 99% of the match before that, but at least she hit her move and won? I guess?