Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'll have Raw on in the background while I do other things with my time. Join me in having this as background noise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goldberg's kid looks kinda like Hook

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

VEER

SHANKY

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WWE answers the death match by having Drew stab someone with a sword LIVE on Raw

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How did Nia get busted open

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MACE

T-BAR

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm amazed they haven't hosed up Priest yet. He almost got lost in the shuffle but he's been one of the better NXT callups in how he's been booked

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

you knew it was going to suck anyway tbh

I think it'll probably be fine. Most of the movies have been good, and varied from silly to pretty scary.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HHH v2 is here

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Let's see how Keith Lee loses tonight

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Believe in yourself and you can almost be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster