Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Ventral EggSac posted:

Op I remember when EVE was offline and we mailed each other our tables and graphs which were made by hand . Goonfleet was a warehouse full of people at drafting tables, chainsmoking

and now it's a warehouse full of people at posting tables, chainsmoking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Literally A Person posted:

Please, OP doesn't yet need to know about my incredibly cute and tight buns. Not yet, OP.

Literally a Human Buns of Steel Tape. Including the hosed-up tracking and weird static hissing in the background.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
So about this "Anime War" I see mentioned in EVE's history. Were goons pro-anime, a neutral party, or against anime (the wrong side of history)???

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Welcome friend

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I'm just here for the bangin rendition of Bye Bye Bye we're about to get

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

OP what are your feelings on tuggin, steak doneness, pooping at work, pitbulls, and uh, uh, drat I swear there’s another one

Pick-up trucks

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I'm glad that Jeff is breathing new life into these forums!

Welcome to GBS, new guy!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lieutenant Dan posted:

I'm just here for the bangin rendition of Bye Bye Bye we're about to get

You and me both, Lieutenant.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

https://vocaroo.com/1c0RTru2oAn0

Only 5min left but got it done on time :D

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
:hellyeah:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kyro posted:

:allears:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
OP was kind enough to provide a video version (with sound)
https://i.imgur.com/F12goJW.mp4

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

:siren:J4G OP, unless you plan on facing DIRE CONSEQUNCES you will sing us one verse of I want it that way by the Backstreet Boys. You have exactly 12 hours to post ITT or your destruction will be complete:siren:

That's by 10:00 PST in case you were wondering.

tell me why

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

signalnoise posted:

tell me why

do we build castles in the sky

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

do we build castles in the sky

just the two of us, you and i

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

signalnoise posted:

just the two of us, you and i

we can make it, if we try

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kyro posted:

Howdy! Dern fine singing'!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Robo Reagan posted:

gbs has too much anime shitposting from a few posters imo

It does

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kyro posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i have my eye on you OP

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Post your spaceship, OP

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Me: the animes are doing too much poo poo posting!

Also me:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
To be clear I'm not saying your posting is a problem I am saying neither posting is a problem.

Let the posting be free.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP choose an image for an AV. You earned it. Everyone tell OP they are good. Or at least not as bad as we expected.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Not as good as fire pit box truck...yet.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

OP choose an image for an AV. You earned it. Everyone tell OP they are good. Or at least not as bad as we expected.

i always believed in op!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm very sorry about my post which describes the destruction of your spaceship OP

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I’m gonna start buying vintage sa avs for all these new J4G goons.

That way it will be like orkin mang and ein cooler typ and dgsw never left.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Meme Poker Party posted:

Me: the animes are doing too much poo poo posting!

Also me:

It takes less time to scroll past my posts also u have avatars turned off which is the death penalty

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Xaintrailles posted:

OP was kind enough to provide a video version (with sound)
https://i.imgur.com/F12goJW.mp4

Oh my!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It takes less time to scroll past my posts also u have avatars turned off which is the death penalty

It is true that the one I made itt was an unusually long scroller. I don't usually do that but I apologize.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

there are a lot of people coming here from the spreadsheet simulator it looks like
what happened

There's also a lot of older goons who are trying to autoban themselves. I suspect both groups are the same people, older goons who are trying to delete their previous identities and create new ones in EVE and then use them to sneak back into the forums.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

op wanna start a boy band ???

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Kyro posted:

I've read extensively the rules, yet my friends insist on this:

I'm new, I met them while playing an ego simulator. Here is their discord: https://discord.gg/HpprcUdt5z

About me? I live everyday wondering if I brought home a disease from the hospital I work at, but other than that life is great :) I have an addiction too MMOs for some reason. I like telling my wife about the dozens or thousands of people doing things in another world I'm part of, also they feed my ego in a weird way. I also have a beautiful newborn daughter.

Where am I from? I'm a Texan, howdy :texas: . In EVE: Echos I was a middle-manager of sorts for a megalomaniacal Banana, although I sort of fell into that role when all of the middle-managers above me started to slack on their duties. After a protracted 8 month pissing contest with some neighbors of our neighbor's neighbor, I started to look for some fun again for my plebs (and myself). There wasn't much around as the Banana emperor decided to make friends with everyone, this sucked. Fortunately, I saw a flock of geese that had given us trouble in the past living nearby, so I decided too call pest control on them and have them removed. This didn't go as planned, I spent 3 months working with others in management to help me, but instead of the geese being removed, they moved in with us. We had geese flying everywhere, and it was very bad for our plebs. And then, one night, a Dutchman named Mario, with napoleon syndrome and the middle-manager above middle-managers like me, told me I couldn't post with the geese anymore or I would be banned . The geese, although deadly, are great posters and fun too fight; This made me very pissed, so I asked around, looking for someone to take me in. I didn't have to go far. It turns out that those murder machines known as geese, are actually pretty cool. So now I'm here, taking up time in your life :)

I think my $10 investment will be well used here.

Can't let those Geese tug you around! Welcome stranger do you tug?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
As the official eve representative i hereby announce my stepping down and offering it to op. Congrats you now run goonswarm

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

I am starting a boy band that is all bass and baritone

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

As the official eve representative i hereby announce my stepping down and offering it to op. Congrats you now run goonswarm

Thank you for your service

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Lascivious Sloth posted:

where the tuggin crew at?

Sorry I did finally get here I have had a busy week of people trying to get in touch with me about my expired tuggin warranty.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

I'll be the Joey Fatone of the group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Op and I are friends now