Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

i'll take two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm gay

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
i'm so gay right now

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I come to have fun too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I love this Sid!

First part reminded me of an 80s horror movie cause so quiet at first. I could imagine a girl behind a door while you were singing and her shouting, "Mister! Please just let me out! I promise I won't tell anybody!"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Took a minute there but now OP is beautiful.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Kirk Vikernes posted:

:nws: I come to have fun :nws:

My apologies to the Church of Euthanasia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kyro posted:

https://vocaroo.com/1c0RTru2oAn0

Only 5min left but got it done on time :D

:nice:

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

can we hear more about this banana guy?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hell astro course posted:

Sure thing. He is a little anthropomorphic banana that dances, often accompanied by the “peanut-butter jelly time” song.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Sure thing. He is a little anthropomorphic banana that dances, often accompanied by the “peanut-butter jelly time” song.

where ya at where ya at where ya at where ya at

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Now that banana guy… HE came to have fun. Op could learn a thing or two from him.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Sid Vicious posted:

where ya at where ya at where ya at where ya at

There he go!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

PleasantDirge posted:

There he go!

thats an interesting title you got there friend

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

hbag posted:

I can't ever upstage the absolute meltdown by whoever paid for it so yeah, I think it's p great

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

hbag posted:

really wish when you bought someone a custom av or title it displayed who it was from, that way you can see who owned themselves so hard they had to pay :10bux: for it

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

really wish when you bought someone a custom av or title it displayed who it was from, that way you can see who owned themselves so hard they had to pay :10bux: for it

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

hell astro course posted:

Checkout the Toilet Eve thread in The MMO HMO.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Kyro posted:

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Kyro posted:

I thought you came to have fun, me having to go to MMO HMO isn’t very fun. You liar! :whoptc: