Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

This was the first adventure game I ever beat as a kid. Of course I played the NES version, not the PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

HappyCreatedInc posted:

How hard would you say it is? I went into it fully expecting not to be able to finish it because I suck at point and click adventure games. Also not sure what version the one I’m playing is.

It has less bullshit than Uninvited or Shadowgate, which also came out for the NES in similar style, but it's not bullshit-free. There are some cheap deaths and not enough signposting, especially for a game that lets you hop in a cab and go wherever.

EDIT: I know you're not using a guide, but how would you feel about a co-commentator?

CirclMastr fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Aug 19, 2021

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

You miiiiight not be softlocked but odds are that you are. Hit me up on Discord sometime (CirclMastr#0848) if you want to do the co-commentator route.