Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

idiot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i missed out on the oracle games. thinking about going with seasons first. is there a benefit to playing through both games or is it just like a better sword as a treat or something

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Reaverbot posted:

It changes enough stuff to be worth it like special items you can unlock and little plot alterations, but the main thing is that the true final boss only gets fought when you beat the second game after linking them

hell yeah. ill post my progress as i play through

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

copy posted:

botw has so much emergent behavior. it's like the dwarf fortress of zelda games. See a dog? drop meat in front of him and now he loves you. start prairer fires and use your leaf to blow them into monster skull forts. Cut trees down to kill monsters in tragic forestry accidents. I hope they expand on that and also let whoever made hyrule castle make more for-real dungeons in the sequel.

Also wind waker is an excellent game just top tier fun. crack a little smile every time i remember the sploosh/kaboom guy
wind wakers so great.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Finally ready to fight Ganon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you should make a thread where you document your efforts trying to beat link to the past, maybe set a deadline to motivate yourself, say a year.