Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

that part kicks rear end, the best part of wind waker is exploring islands and solving all the small puzzles and trhats all that part is. coolest part of the game imo

it's hard to nail down the 'not every nook and cranny has to have a huge treasure but anything could have a huge treasure but it's cool if it's just some cash' but wind waker definitely did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fiend Matador posted:

During that mission I figured out that when Hinoxes sleep you can sneak onto their hand and theyll drop you right next to their whole necklace of loot when they use that hand to scratch their stomachs. Not really necessary to do that any other time since obliterating them with your giant weapon stash is usually easier anyway, but it was a neat little touch

things in new games you just figured out

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Meloncholric posted:

link's awakening owns

i just recommended it to someone like an hour ago b/c this is the truth

Muscle Wizard posted:

i played gbc links awakening so much as a kid that the cart's battery or whatever died out and it wouldnt save my saves anymore. since i played it so much tho i would just beat it in 3-4 hours sittings instead.

good work, gamer

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i hope there's like 5 real dungeons and they all work like hyrule castle, because i thought botw was hype as gently caress but needed something substantial. WW succeeded in this way.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
nice healthbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bouillon Rube posted:

I get the same rush when i visit the hardwood aisles at Lowe’s. Like a bunch of crusty old woodworker dudes standing around waiting to get all in your face the second you gently caress up and choose an excessively cupped red oak plank

lmao

Bicyclops posted:

gotta get those little thrills. nervously hiding my soft, pink office worker hands at the home depot as i nod gruntfully at the lumber, then running away tittering when i hear "can i help you find something?" from behind me. wonder if those orange aprons are available for a little roleplay ;)

seeing how many buttons done on my shirt looks the toughest in my rear-view mirror.