Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Gimmicky Items that were in just one game that I miss:
1. Fidget spinner
2. Hookshot but it switches places instead
3. Gun that somehow makes seeds become rubber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Breath of the Wild 2 needs that cane from Minish Cap that just flips things upside down.

You come across a turtle in the desert. You use the cane of pacci on it. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not using the cane of pacci on it again. Why are you not using the cane of pacci again?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

bring back the weird thing from Twilight Princess where if you cast your fishing line in the final battle, Ganondorf would lower his guard to stare at it like a doofus and you could quickly attack him

They did. It was the net in Skyward Sword