Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m playing Skyward Sword HD too, I never had a Wii or WiiU so this is my first time with the game. I’m having a good time, I don’t know if the motion controls will hold up over 30 hours or whatever but they’re fun for now and the art and writing are super charming. I think I’m going to be playing a lot of Zelda this year even as SMT tries to pull my attention away, it occurs to me that I haven’t played a non-BOTW 3D Zelda maybe since Wind Waker in the original GameCube days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lmao thank you, I was just trying to search for this and the only result I could come up with was on page 1300 of some awful GBS thread and I was starting to freak out, like oh no no nono i don't remember reading this here, this can't be it, the imps are going to destroy me lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Screaming into my DS on a plane and getting duct taped to my seat by the flight crew

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

give link a fishing rod and butterfly net. GIVE LINK A FISHING ROD AND BUTTERFLY NET

This!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

use barrels, the sneaking suit and food, and iirc a real strong bow to take out the guys from stealth or get behind them and one-shot them with a sneak attack

Yeah this is what I did. Had to get really, really good at dodging when the big guys showed up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t think I’ve ever done anything with the DLC except to claim the saddle that lets you call your horse from anywhere