Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wind Waker still has the best combat in the series. I liked Twilight Princess but it felt like a step back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spy Main, former Gifted Reading Class kid: 180.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress fishing. The last thing I want when I'm looking for materials is having to play a dumbass minigame. Throw a bomb in the water and move on
You should be able to do both or either

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Or just add a fishing game as an optional way of catching fish, alongside your other tools. Then players can decide if they want to use a fishing rod, or if they want to use their hook shot, or a sharpened stick, or whatever else they have. Minigames become a problem when they become mandatory.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Breath of the Wild 2 needs that cane from Minish Cap that just flips things upside down.