Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

its metal gear july

It's August.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

What did he do

Didn't play Zelda.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

This dude

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spy Main, former Gifted Reading Class kid: 180.

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had no idea about either of these. botw is so good

I have no idea how you would do it without the bananas.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I've had a bunch of dreams lately that frankly aren't interesting enough to post in the thread about parkouring around giant floating castles and lava shrines in BotW2. The sub conscious hype is getting to be unbearable.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I hope they let Link spear fish.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The motorcycle was cool, except it was the very last thing I did, so I rode it off the great plateau before turning breath of the wild off.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Almost to 3rd temple in skyward sword and hell I’m lovin it

How're the motion controls on the switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I like fishing minigames, but it would be so out of place in botw lol. Like what tools do you even have that are like fishing rods, aside from the runes

You would have a fishing rod dumbass.