Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

even though wind waker has this cartoony style it has the scariest poo poo in any zelda game in it. the cyclones, the redeads, abruptly being pulled into a fight with a 10 story tall Squid monster out in the sea, it all absolutely terrified me as a kid.

i had to take big breaks from it to mentally prepare myself lol. getting the bow and taking over the cyclones for yourself, after they terrorized you for the first half of the game, is a huge triumphant moment. you've got the mastersword, the cyclones are yours, and you're off to forsaken fortress to kick some rear end. some incredible gaming

ww redeads and giant squids scared the poo poo out of me as a kid. hell, they still do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Meloncholric posted:

link's awakening owns

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i played gbc links awakening so much as a kid that the cart's battery or whatever died out and it wouldnt save my saves anymore. since i played it so much tho i would just beat it in 3-4 hours sittings instead.