Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
my zelda expereince:

zelda: i palyed like 20 minutes of it on nesticle 90000 years ago and beat the first dungeon then i booted up snes9x and played yoshis island instead

links awaknening: first zelda i played and also first ive beaten. god tier game. i never liked you had to steal to get all the photographs cause oim a good person.

alttp: i could never get into this one you start moving super slow and every song has fart muted trumpets that the snes seemed to be plagued by. i will go beat it someday. all i need is the pegasus boots and ill be golden. i think i got one dungeon done in the dark world

oot: second zelda i played and beat after LA. very cool but it always felt like poo poo to control for some rerason.

mm: i started this one like 6 times and i always stop around after the ice snow temple. cool game, i think i might finish it.

ww: tried emulating it in 2009 and it ran at 10 fps

lbw: epic game that doesnt waste your time maybe except with super obvious puzzles in the dungeons. its also easy cause i died once in the entire game and was never in trouble. im considering 100%ing it. third zelda ive beaten. also it uses better instrumentation for alttp's soundtrack which instantly makes it 1000x times better. possibly the best kakariko ive heard, and lorule theme's guitar based version kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
oh i also played an hour of botw at a friend's who has a switch. very cool, wish i could play it more.

well, see ya

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
skyward bored.