Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i enjoyed the zelda thread even though net cafe scandal is a lying piece of poo poo. i recently started playing skyward sword on switch and the controls, while still weird, are 100x better than wiimote bullshit that made me stop playing before the first dungeon years ago. i'm enjoying it a lot, its interesting to see which ideas they took to put in BOTW

talk about one of the best gaming franchises of all time itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

seasons, thats what my cousin had and i borrowed his gameboy to play it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Windwaker was the first Zelda I finished and I loved everything about it. I still do! I even enjoyed the triforce piece hunting that reviewers hated. It was like playing a saturday morning cartoon. God drat what a good game

yeah dude, i love wind waker and would probably put it or BOTW as my fav. after skyward sword i might gently caress around and pull the wiiU out for it again

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m glad your toys got run over.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Die.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Got to second temple, skyward sword is really fun so far and it’s a shame about the og release controls

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Sub-Actuality posted:

to be fair it’s probably a lot more enjoyable if you were forced to suffer through the Wii controls originally

I didn’t even make it to the first temple on the Wii because the controls were so bad.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

President Beep posted:

gently caress, not good. i’m emulating it but using actual wii controls.

You can maybe remap the sword swings to a gamepad? I’m not sure how it would work as I’ve never emulated Wii games before

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I strongly disagree and think skyward is fun. It’s nice to see all the stuff they took from it and put into botw as well

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ice-T @FINALLEVEL 3m Congratulations, you fell for the marketing. Clown Patrol on one Today... 🤡

What’s that I can’t hear you over all these titties I’m suckin

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Almost to 3rd temple in skyward sword and hell I’m lovin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I’ve only used pro controller and I have 0 complaints