Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Wind waker links awakening botw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m Groose, da ba dee da ba di

If I was Link I would die

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Sub-Actuality posted:

Wind Waker on switch please. I will happily buy that game a 3rd time. shiggy… aonuma… hear me

All Zeldas should be on the switch

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

I'm going to kill ncs

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
My mom picked me up from school the day wind waker came out and had already gotten it up from GameStop for me

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
If they don't add a fishing rod to botw2 I'm gonna flip out. Literally the worst thing about botw

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Fishing rod is a 5 attack sword but when you try to throw it it launches the hook and not the rod. And there it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
One of my top tier Zelda memories is in Link Between Worlds when I wandered into the volcano with like 5 hearts and my cheeks were squeezed tight the entire way down from top to bottom. Just the feeling of being somewhere I wasn't supposed to be on the verge of getting my rear end kicked was crazy exciting