Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

President Beep posted:

did one of the major test of strength shrines. i’d like to thank nintendo for making it possible to clear such challenges via buffs and op weapons because I’m absolute dogshit at combat.

you will learn to be good through the trial of the sword.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I like trial of the sword. it was challenging but not insane.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

There was something similar to trial of the sword in wind waker right? It’s been so long since I’ve played I can’t really remember the details. I remember thinking it was badass, so I’m pumped to try trial of the sword. Was also a big fan of the eventide island quest

Found shrine 117 last night. Somehow had missed the Paya quest til now. That was a satisfying one

sort of, windwaker has the cave of ordeals or whatever they call it that's a huge gauntlet dungeon. twilight princess has one as well. trial of the sword is a little different because the only thing it lets you keep is your hearts and stamina upgrades

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Love the one island that strips you of all your poo poo and makes you beat it on pure skill alone.

that one is also designed to look vaguely like a tiny koholint island too, it owns

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

shigeru Miyamoto: I want there to be something interesting up all of these trees. I'm climbing every one to be sure.

Todd Howard: just set the rest of the main quests to a radiant objective in that one car factory with raiders.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i got the motorcycle early enough that i rode it a lot. i was prepared to be annoyed that it needs fuel but if you put in like an apple it lasts for hours.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I only played spirit tracks once it hit the Wii u virtual console and had a save state, which, if you're going to play it, is how I'd recommend doing it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

get his rear end.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Watched all the memories, now invading the castle and absolutely clowning in Ganon’s minions.

You can ride the master cycle around outside too which is cool. Such a great reward in a video game, if not the best.

see if you can pick up on all the musical cues in ganon's castle. there are obvious ones like hyrule castle and zelda's lullaby but there are some surprises in there too. breath of the wild owns.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the only zelda i never finished is triforce heroes. and any of those cd i games and whatever.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bouillon Rube posted:

I get the same rush when i visit the hardwood aisles at Lowe’s. Like a bunch of crusty old woodworker dudes standing around waiting to get all in your face the second you gently caress up and choose an excessively cupped red oak plank

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

gotta get those little thrills. nervously hiding my soft, pink office worker hands at the home depot as i nod gruntfully at the lumber, then running away tittering when i hear "can i help you find something?" from behind me. wonder if those orange aprons are available for a little roleplay ;)