Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Flipping up the robes of every masonic leader and skull & bones honcho... my god... balldos, balldos, as far as the eye can see....

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

cornering you at a party, I insist on showing you a 240 slide powerpoint on my phone demonstrating that ONE of the Lee Harvey Oswald dupes clearly had an earth-shattering ballgasm on November 22nd 1963... the SAME kind of earth-shattering ballgasm that facial analysis of Jack Ruby shows plain as day on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS from 1959 to 1963... what kind of device could possibly facilitate such an earth-shattering ballgasm, you might ask? Well, I'll let you connect the dots yourself, but let's just say, even LBJ's office bathroom held a FEW secrets

How Wonderful!

corkboard connecting with red yarn Jack Smith, Operation Paperclip, and Wilhelm Reich, me gesticulating wildly and shouting "BIOPOWER IS STORED IN THE BALLS! WHO HARNESSES THE POWER?? 50.4% OF THE WORLD HAVE THE GUNS, BUT WHO'S PULLING THE TRIGGER???" as I am banned from alt.music.belleandsebastian for the fourth and final time. "I'm sorry it turned out this way," types user "mod_with_the_arab_strap," "but we've got to get you away from here. You're dyin'." He smiles and turns from the computer towards his wife. He's ready for a ballgasm. It's going to be earth-shattering... and it's the free people of the world who will pay the price.

take the moon

by sebmojo
listen youre my top agent. youve started more wars than helen of troy. youve saved more terror attacks than captain america and when u did terror attacks urself they were nice and far away in another country

but when we get the white van from you it's always uh, whiter than it was when you got it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
CIA Op chief reading garfield in his office when suddenly the room starts shaking. klaxons blare. the phone goes off and he picks it up

no its just one of my mine, another earth-shatterer. *leans out door* can you guys cut that poo poo out

google THIS

"Where's the ballgasm?"

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

cornering you at a party, I insist on showing you a 240 slide powerpoint on my phone demonstrating that ONE of the Lee Harvey Oswald dupes clearly had an earth-shattering ballgasm on November 22nd 1963... the SAME kind of earth-shattering ballgasm that facial analysis of Jack Ruby shows plain as day on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS from 1959 to 1963... what kind of device could possibly facilitate such an earth-shattering ballgasm, you might ask? Well, I'll let you connect the dots yourself, but let's just say, even LBJ's office bathroom held a FEW secrets

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

corkboard connecting with red yarn Jack Smith, Operation Paperclip, and Wilhelm Reich, me gesticulating wildly and shouting "BIOPOWER IS STORED IN THE BALLS! WHO HARNESSES THE POWER?? 50.4% OF THE WORLD HAVE THE GUNS, BUT WHO'S PULLING THE TRIGGER???" as I am banned from alt.music.belleandsebastian for the fourth and final time. "I'm sorry it turned out this way," types user "mod_with_the_arab_strap," "but we've got to get you away from here. You're dyin'." He smiles and turns from the computer towards his wife. He's ready for a ballgasm. It's going to be earth-shattering... and it's the free people of the world who will pay the price.

Android Blues

How Wonderful! posted:

How Wonderful! posted:

take the moon posted:

CIA Op chief reading garfield in his office when suddenly the room starts shaking. klaxons blare. the phone goes off and he picks it up

no its just one of my mine, another earth-shatterer. *leans out door* can you guys cut that poo poo out

im cackling

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
jeffrey please give us a button to automatically emptyquote anything How Wonderful posts tia

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Escape From Noise

Project Artichoke Deez Nuts later led to Project MKUltra Ballgasms. These experiments were not only unethical but inhumane, leading several subjects to ballgasm to death, some even killed others with their ballgasms. The CIA and the rest of the intelligence community tried to hush it all up, and succeeded for a while, but eventually the documents were partially declassified. Even with redacted information, the horror of these projects is plainly visible.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

How Wonderful!

sure everybody humors me until I start asking uncomfortable questions about how many earth-shattering ballgasms it would take to shatter the earth beneath, say... the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building? And why furloughed US military men in unmarked helicopters were stationed in Oklahoma City "beta testing" unconventional, unsanctioned new pleasure contraptions in the spring of 1995? Maybe "Mr. President" Bill Clinton would care to chime in on these earth-shattering ballgasm "inconsistencies"... but heh... I'm not holding my breath.

How Wonderful!

We rendezvous on a bench... inconspicuous. I avoid eye contact as I slide a plain manila envelope into your hand, cough into my hand. Rough cuticles, chewed. It's a stressful game. Hours later you shake out a series of grainy polaroids... a crash in the desert, bizarre wreckage inside a military cordon... signs of seismic activities registered for miles around, attributed to anomalous "earthquakes." A man-like creature, rubbery skin, eerie black eyes... its head is too big, its fingers too long... and something... something inscrutable around the groin? Something... too much?

And then, your breath catches. Photo after photo of grisly human testing. Fingers squashed into a strange harness, noses squashed into a strange harness, distressed and visibly terrified men in drab uniforms attempting to have their very chins forced into the peculiar rig. And then, there it is... a second penis? No. Not quite... not quite.... but the sad irony is, who will ever believe you?

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

We rendezvous on a bench... inconspicuous. I avoid eye contact as I slide a plain manila envelope into your hand, cough into my hand. Rough cuticles, chewed. It's a stressful game. Hours later you shake out a series of grainy polaroids... a crash in the desert, bizarre wreckage inside a military cordon... signs of seismic activities registered for miles around, attributed to anomalous "earthquakes." A man-like creature, rubbery skin, eerie black eyes... its head is too big, its fingers too long... and something... something inscrutable around the groin? Something... too much?

And then, your breath catches. Photo after photo of grisly human testing. Fingers squashed into a strange harness, noses squashed into a strange harness, distressed and visibly terrified men in drab uniforms attempting to have their very chins forced into the peculiar rig. And then, there it is... a second penis? No. Not quite... not quite.... but the sad irony is, who will ever believe you?

Holy lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

His nuts escaping, through this hole that is gaping
This butt is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a gently caress World Order
A normal nut is borin', but ballgasm's close to post mortem
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows, it's all over, these rings is tight on him

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
balldo in 2025 becomes so profitable that they secure the naming rights to the Grand Canyon, renaming it the Ballchasm

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Balldo is just a CIA psyop to normalize DP so the government can gently caress you coming and going pass it on

cruft

What we didn't realize at the time was that balldo actually was part of a CIA psyop. In hindsight, it was masterfully timed. First came the introduction of the double-ended butt plug dildo. Only years later would the balldo be introduced.

Hell Comes to Frogtown didn't seem like anything more than a goofy sci-fi movie at the time.

Ventral EggSac

How Wonderful! posted:

Ventral EggSac

Grainy footage of a subway station... enhance.... god-damnit it's a balldo...our greatest weapons turned against us ..the man looks up from the scene with a cold calculating stare...holy poo poo it's Jason Bourne

Escape From Noise

Men In Balldos

Scaly Haylie

grabbing a cheeky balldos

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Zil posted:

most or moist?

hey! where the heck is Zil?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Escape From Noise

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hey! where the heck is Zil?

Probably balldo'd to death in a ballgasm "accident" for knowing too much.

RavenousScoot

our friends from nadgerz inc are merely foreward thinking for the rapidly coming day when we are all optimized out of our careers, oscillating between our pod homeostasis and the limitless frontier of vr with only one thing on our mind: ballsex

when you take an assessment of your augmented hippocampus the main star of the show emblazened and roaring in incandescent light is the moment you first felt the tingle of a Viballdo

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

the ballsex revolution is here :balldo:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I thought we had an earthquake but someone just ballgasmed a couple blocks over

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Zoya

your friend sk posted:

I thought we had an earthquake but someone just ballgasmed a couple blocks over

a ballquaking ballgasm so powerful and so vast that it rent the earth in twain

google THIS

Now I am become ballgasm, shaker of worlds

Scaly Haylie

how about you balldon't

RavenousScoot

ballin for do'

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Scaly Haylie posted:

how about you balldon't

free your mind

as for the rest,

Scaly Haylie

mr balldo's castle

Scaly Haylie

balldo's gate iii

Escape From Noise

Scaly Haylie posted:

balldo's gate iii

Woah. Passed through the first two gates?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Scaly Haylie posted:

balldo's gate iii

not for me, it makes my hardware overheat

Finger Prince

Scaly Haylie posted:

balldo's gate iii

Stay awhile, pissin'

Zoya

you must gather your balldo before venturing forth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Scaly Haylie posted:

how about you balldon't

Balldo, or balldo not. There is no balltry