Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

pnac attack posted:

i hosed so hard, and came so far
but in the end, it didn't even matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

looks like we're up gently caress creek without a paddle

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
an antiques dealer receives a package from a recent estate sale, and begins to pull random things out of the box - old plates, some humorous cartoon character coffee mugs, the usual

at the bottom is a small, dusty old box. the dealer opens it, and gazes with wonder at what he sees. the brilliant gold of the face, the elegance of the lettering

the next day he puts the watch in his special items display case, and by the end of the day, his store is packed with customers

but this does not bring him joy, instead he has locked himself in his office, sobbing

they aren't buying

they are loving

and they won't stop loving

because in this little antiques shop, according to one new arrival from an otherwise normal collection of someone's things, it is time to gently caress.

*cue Twilight Zone end theme*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't care about the rules, im'a gently caress anyway

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

No, the gently caress, you are not!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

for what it's worth I think much better of you than this, you aren't a gently caress in my book :shobon:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Giving no fucks about giving fucks.

Stoner Sloth

Code Jockey posted:

an antiques dealer receives a package from a recent estate sale, and begins to pull random things out of the box - old plates, some humorous cartoon character coffee mugs, the usual

at the bottom is a small, dusty old box. the dealer opens it, and gazes with wonder at what he sees. the brilliant gold of the face, the elegance of the lettering

the next day he puts the watch in his special items display case, and by the end of the day, his store is packed with customers

but this does not bring him joy, instead he has locked himself in his office, sobbing

they aren't buying

they are loving

and they won't stop loving

because in this little antiques shop, according to one new arrival from an otherwise normal collection of someone's things, it is time to gently caress.

*cue Twilight Zone end theme*

Stoner Sloth

'art of the gently caress' by dongald hump

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

This gently caress are sick

lmbo

Escape From Noise

Born in a mountain, raised in a cave. Absolutely zero loving is all that I crave.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
oh poo poo look at the time! to gently caress :dance:

Hiekka
muh muh
if you start loving when it's time to gently caress and never stop is it a crime? if yes then that's my crime and my pet is sadly dead (unrelated)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Actually: it is not yet time to gently caress. Soon, it will be time to gently caress.

Escape From Noise

This, but replace "wake-up" with "gently caress".

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress time starts at 5:30p central on Monday. Get ready to gently caress.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

gently caress time starts at 5:30p central on Monday. Get ready to gently caress.

Oh man. I'm so bad at figuring out time zones.

Escape From Noise

Man... that's 7 am Tuesday for me. Bogus!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Man... that's 7 am Tuesday for me. Bogus!

Buddy!!!! Your ain't ever heard of a wake up n gently caress????

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Buddy!!!! Your ain't ever heard of a wake up n gently caress????

At 7 am? More like wake up and gently caress that!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

At 7 am? More like wake up and gently caress that!

Are you M????? Because he hates mornings and I am INSUFFERABLE.

Escape From Noise

Mornings, especially early mornings, are awful. Although I'd rather wake up early for work and get it done than start and finish late.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just wanna gently caress so my day starts good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*rolling the wheelbarrow into the bedroom*

Wake up, sugar... It's time to gently caress...

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
yawning, I stretch and push the snooze button on my alarm clock, which is displaying F U C K on its red 8 segment LCD display as smooth jazz plays

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

yawning, I stretch and push the snooze button on my alarm clock, which is displaying F U C K on its red 8 segment LCD display as smooth jazz plays

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RavenousScoot

two workplace rivals arguing over one regularly finishing the coffee and not making a new pot

their watches chime in unison and they both sigh knowingly and begin to clear the breakroom table

time to gently caress

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do I get to fill out like a review form or score card afterwards?

RavenousScoot

Zil posted:

Do I get to fill out like a review form or score card afterwards?

you get a punch card like for 7/11 coffees, but it doesn't explain what happens when it's filled out

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

On Monday, I will gently caress

Escape From Noise

Arg! Late again to the loving!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No no. The loving starts at 5:30pm Central US Time on Monday.

We call it, "gently caress Monday."

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*buys an automatic watch winder from Hims*

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Mormon Nailer posted:

Actually: it is not yet time to gently caress. Soon, it will be time to gently caress.

A clock that has two positions: Not Time to gently caress, and, Time to gently caress.

Escape From Noise

Anton Chigurh telling you to flip the coin with a slight undercurrent of menace, but instead of it being about if he'll kill you or not, it's about whether it's time to gently caress or not.

RavenousScoot

I'm not a player I just gently caress a lot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bright Bart posted:

A clock that has two positions: Not Time to gently caress, and, Time to gently caress.

The gently caress-time continuum

Escape From Noise

A snake, eating its own gently caress.

RavenousScoot

Hmm, gently caress Street. Alright, you go down 3 lights, right. You get on Bush Highway. You go past Vagina Street. You gon' get off at Dick, you gon' make a left on Dick, right? You gon' run right into Walls. The next block is Clit Boulevard, but you gotta be careful, it's kinda wet down there. You gon' pass Guts now, that poo poo takes you to Tits Project. My man, Balls, will be out—be around there somewhere, you know what I mean? Urm, gently caress is around there somewhere, so. Or—you could go 45 minutes—you could take Butt Avenue to—to Hershey Highway, you know what I mean? Up Spine and—and—and—and you be at—you be at—y—you'd be at the mouth—you be at—you be at the mouth of the—the mouth of the tunnel right there. You know what I mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

RavenousScoot posted:

Hmm, gently caress Street. Alright, you go down 3 lights, right. You get on Bush Highway. You go past Vagina Street. You gon' get off at Dick, you gon' make a left on Dick, right? You gon' run right into Walls. The next block is Clit Boulevard, but you gotta be careful, it's kinda wet down there. You gon' pass Guts now, that poo poo takes you to Tits Project. My man, Balls, will be out—be around there somewhere, you know what I mean? Urm, gently caress is around there somewhere, so. Or—you could go 45 minutes—you could take Butt Avenue to—to Hershey Highway, you know what I mean? Up Spine and—and—and—and you be at—you be at—y—you'd be at the mouth—you be at—you be at the mouth of the—the mouth of the tunnel right there. You know what I mean?