Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
When I forget something I just retrace my steps and it's there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Less than one hour until it is time to gently caress.

Stoner Sloth

what time is it??

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's time to gently caress

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:peanut:

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

It's time to gently caress

drat it! I just had to take care of paperwork at the ward office!

Stoner Sloth

get your gently caress on

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
one two three o'clock, four o'clock gently caress
five six seven o'clock, eight o'clock gently caress

Stoner Sloth

Code Jockey posted:

we're gonna gently caress around the clock tonight!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

loving is canceled due to rain.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Incorrect, I have hosed

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Incorrect, I have hosed

Sorry. I don't know how to gently caress.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

nine ten eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock gently caress

Stoner Sloth posted:

when the clock strikes gently caress they'll be awestruck, we're gonna lick and suck when the clock strikes gently caress. we're gonna. gently caress around the clock tonight, we're gonna gently caress gently caress gently caress till the broad daylight, we're gonna gently caress we're gonna gently caress around the clock tonight

*sax solo*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

put your gently caress rags on and join me hon

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
During the great gently caress drought of the last week or so when it wasn't time to gently caress I studied loving, now I know the theory of loving and I'm ready to gently caress. At least theoretically.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

nine ten eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock gently caress

when the clock strikes gently caress they'll be awestruck, we're gonna lick and suck when the clock strikes gently caress. we're gonna. gently caress around the clock tonight, we're gonna gently caress gently caress gently caress till the broad daylight, we're gonna gently caress we're gonna gently caress around the clock tonight

*sax solo*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As a person who fucks, I hosed, and I will continue to gently caress, until it is no longer time to gently caress. And then I will be fuckless. Unfucked, one might say.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

While you were partying, I studied the gently caress

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
You merely adopted the gently caress. I was born in it. Molded by it.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I walk into Tracksuits, Etc and ask the gentleman folding a purple velour Fila what he recommends to best coordinate with... this, I say with a devious and - horny? - smirk, pulling the watch out of my breast pocket

The entire store falls instantly silent, and the man gasps, his posture unsteady as he braces against Fall 1994's Adidas display, a wave of emotion nearly bringing him to his knees

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"Check this out, I have this rad watch that can play Donkey Kong," says Pete, the school friend who always has the cool video game and electronic stuff. All our buddies crowd around to watch Mario and Donkey Kong battle on the tiny LCD screen.

"Oh yeah? Check out this watch I took from my dad's dresser," I respond, looking around for teachers before shaking my wrist, causing the watch to slide down my arm.

"Whoooa it says the F word!"

"That's so cool!"

Their faces lit up with the glee that unexpected profanity encountered in the world tended to bring out in school age kids.

"And check this out," I say, proudly, as I push a small button on the side, "this is the best part."

The watch began to quietly play smooth jazz music.

In the distance, the recess monitor began to look at the gym teacher in a way she never had before.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

While you were partying, I studied the gently caress

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BIG rear end LATINA TEEN CHASED BY LESBIAN LOVING TREX ON HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE TREX. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN VROOMING SOUNDS WHEN I FLOOR IT TOWARD THE BIG BOOTY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CAUGHT A BIG rear end LATINA TEEN WHILE ON A HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TREX SEX NOISES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY GRUNTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Drink-Mix Man posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BIG rear end LATINA TEEN CHASED BY LESBIAN LOVING TREX ON HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE TREX. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN VROOMING SOUNDS WHEN I FLOOR IT TOWARD THE BIG BOOTY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CAUGHT A BIG rear end LATINA TEEN WHILE ON A HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TREX SEX NOISES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY GRUNTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Ass-penny

I find loving distasteful personally but to each their own.

There have been a LOT of great jokes ITT, voted :five:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is time to gently caress.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
my watch is synced up to the atomic gently caress clock

all of you loving a few seconds too soon or too late, while I gently caress with atomic precision

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

my watch is synced up to the atomic gently caress clock

all of you loving a few seconds too soon or too late, while I gently caress with atomic precision

I have to set my gently caress watch a few minutes late or I usually find myself a bit early :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Erm, it's come to my attention that none of us have actually been loving, per se, during gently caress time. There seems to be some confusion as to what loving means.

Ass-penny

I'm certainly loving off. If you want more literal loving talk to one of you sex havers.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
i wanna know what gently caress is. i want you to blow me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

I'm certainly loving off. If you want more literal loving talk to one of you sex havers.

I appear to have been loving about.

Stoner Sloth

repent sinners for the time of the Fuckening is at hand

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Come out, come out ye never fucks
And gently caress me like a man

Gramps

It's gently caress:thirty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxvZEVW7baU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please refer to this chart when it is time to gently caress:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Is it just me or does that dolphin look stoned?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Also I have filled my gently caress punch card, what kind of prize do I get as a dedicated repeat customer?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Is it just me or does that dolphin look stoned?

That's a photograph of Literally A Person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Also I have filled my gently caress punch card, what kind of prize do I get as a dedicated repeat customer?

Okay so we have a couple of things.

Two punch cards gets you the inflatable Homer Donut pool floatie, one full punch card gets you a bouncy ball and one of these sticky hand things, and THREE full punch cards gets you a job in PR at Only Fans.