Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

I think usually you stick something in the lady's front butt, and then pull it out, and then put it in, and pull it out, and you keep doing this until she tells you to stop. Then you can go get ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

LOL loving.

Mitosis is where it's at :smug:

Noob.

cruft

Whoa whoa whoa, try to stay on topic! Please re-read the thread title, which very clearly is asking about loving.

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

no believe me, i definitely gently caress

I'm sorry but your word here is simply insufficient. We're going to need you to submit an evidence package.

Be sure to double-ziploc bag it before bringing it in.

cruft

Gonna go with "no".

Cyber *loving* however...

[I AM NOT GOING TO WARN THIS THREAD AGAIN: STAY ON TOPIC OR I'M GOING TO START HANDING OUT SIXERS IN MY MIND]

cruft

Bright Bart posted:

I am a virgin

so am i

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

Isn't loving a French thing? Something about a big aquatic dog?

Hmm, I can't be sure, but I think you're confusing loving with a French Water Dog.

It's an easy mistake to make. I do it all the time!

(Confusing loving with a French Water Dog, that is.)

cruft

Code Jockey posted:

wearing this watch on my left wrist and my limited edition Beastie Boys IT'S TIME TO GET ILL watch on my right wrist and every moment of every day wondering which path I will pursue

gently caress, or get ill.
gently caress, or get ill.

What if you gently caress somebody with the flu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

pnac attack posted:

you sick fucks

This is an easy mistake to make! Maybe this will help:

I sick gently caress
You sick gently caress
He/she/they/it sick fucks
We sick gently caress
Y'all sick gently caress
They/Those sick gently caress