Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot

two workplace rivals arguing over one regularly finishing the coffee and not making a new pot

their watches chime in unison and they both sigh knowingly and begin to clear the breakroom table

time to gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

Zil posted:

Do I get to fill out like a review form or score card afterwards?

you get a punch card like for 7/11 coffees, but it doesn't explain what happens when it's filled out

RavenousScoot

I'm not a player I just gently caress a lot

RavenousScoot

Hmm, gently caress Street. Alright, you go down 3 lights, right. You get on Bush Highway. You go past Vagina Street. You gon' get off at Dick, you gon' make a left on Dick, right? You gon' run right into Walls. The next block is Clit Boulevard, but you gotta be careful, it's kinda wet down there. You gon' pass Guts now, that poo poo takes you to Tits Project. My man, Balls, will be out—be around there somewhere, you know what I mean? Urm, gently caress is around there somewhere, so. Or—you could go 45 minutes—you could take Butt Avenue to—to Hershey Highway, you know what I mean? Up Spine and—and—and—and you be at—you be at—y—you'd be at the mouth—you be at—you be at the mouth of the—the mouth of the tunnel right there. You know what I mean?

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

my watch is synced up to the atomic gently caress clock

all of you loving a few seconds too soon or too late, while I gently caress with atomic precision

I have to set my gently caress watch a few minutes late or I usually find myself a bit early :(

RavenousScoot

The Neighborhod gently caress Watch

these upstanding community members spread the word up and down the street like paul revere when it is time to gently caress

RavenousScoot

Zil posted:

Will we be issued actual horses or is it a segway type of deal? Or perhaps a bring your own bike?

a segway with a bumper sticker reading "save a horse, it's time to gently caress!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

do my fucks roll over, or can I like cash them out at the end of the year or do they expire...?