Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am a virgin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

cruft posted:

so am i

The polite, kind, cool, and nice in the year 2021 response is "not for long" given with a smile, right-eye wink, and a hand extended outward equal parts 'come on, hurry up', 'not if you don't want to be', and 'was that a joke or not?'

Bright Bart

Mormon Nailer posted:

Actually: it is not yet time to gently caress. Soon, it will be time to gently caress.

A clock that has two positions: Not Time to gently caress, and, Time to gently caress.

Bright Bart

RavenousScoot posted:

Hmm, gently caress Street. Alright, you go down 3 lights, right. You get on Bush Highway. You go past Vagina Street. You gon' get off at Dick, you gon' make a left on Dick, right? You gon' run right into Walls. The next block is Clit Boulevard, but you gotta be careful, it's kinda wet down there. You gon' pass Guts now, that poo poo takes you to Tits Project. My man, Balls, will be out—be around there somewhere, you know what I mean? Urm, gently caress is around there somewhere, so. Or—you could go 45 minutes—you could take Butt Avenue to—to Hershey Highway, you know what I mean? Up Spine and—and—and—and you be at—you be at—y—you'd be at the mouth—you be at—you be at the mouth of the—the mouth of the tunnel right there. You know what I mean?

Bright Bart

"Sex don't mean that much to me. I ain't--I ain't ever have no little white girl let me hold her hand, date her, take her to prom. Fitst time I did it, I was a pimp. It was about this pimpin'. So now when it's time to gently caress... I am like 'okay'. But nothing more, you know what I'm saying?"

-An actual pimp, ftom the documentary American Pimp (1999)

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Aug 24, 2021

Bright Bart

Mormon Nailer posted:

Guess what everybody

Is it, is it time?

*puts on spectacles and opens pocket watch*

*angles watch to show you it isn't set and needs you telling me the hour of loving so that I can set it*

Bright Bart

Ya'll seen Booksmart and one of the protagonists tells the other main gal "Yeah your parents were oddly cool thinking we're hooking up. Which is surprising now that I think about it with their whole Jesus thing."

Time for Ivy League loving. Just like regular loving but surprisingly fewer condoms involved which is weird with their whole Ivy League deal.

Bright Bart

*Trembling while holding the mic*

I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my coach. My sister. My best friend. And most of all my producer for helping me lose my virginity this winter. I know grandma looking down from up there proud of all of us. But really I couldn't have done it without the clock striking 3 AM aka the gently caress time on that early March Tuesday morning up at Metropolis dance club.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Aug 24, 2021

Bright Bart

You can gently caress some things some of the time, but you can't gently caress all of the things all of the time.

Bright Bart

I had a really long phone conversation with someone I matched with on Tinder but it turns out we were in different cities.

We came to the conclusion that the people who put "NO ONS NO FWB I DON'T gently caress" in their profiles but then insist on skipping dinner and jumping into bed with you 20 minutes in are neither scheming manipulators nor victims of society's expectations of women but are instead superheroes that choose to boost random Tinder strangers' self esteem by banging a dude and making them feel like they are so special this gal switched up her whole game plan for ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

There is that Massive Attack album that people say is the soundtrack to loving.