Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Wait am I the only person in here who has ever hosed

I have also done loving many times very successfully

my favorite part is when you do that thing with your genital that people are supposed to do while having a successful and correct intercourse session

that's the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Intercourse? Why the gently caress were you in Pennsylvania???

for the Intercourse! I thought that's what it was! You drive through town, you go through that one tunnel, and boom, you become a Man!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh. Uhhh, so, that would never work for me, because I'm not nor have I ever been a man, and I really really don't want to be one.

I'm beginning to wonder if I've ever been one either after this discussion

but being a man is not a prerequisite for loving, as I am loving right now regardless of that status

loving posting, which is the type of loving I do best

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I ignored the warning

I tried keeping up with the watch

my funeral is on Sunday at gently caress o'clock

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

Will there be loving and no-loving seating?

yes, but the large gold-foil-covered clock on the wall hanging over my exhausted, dessicated corpse will make it clear which one you should sit in, as dictated by the time

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
wearing this watch on my left wrist and my limited edition Beastie Boys IT'S TIME TO GET ILL watch on my right wrist and every moment of every day wondering which path I will pursue

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Escape From Noise posted:

Like sands though the hourglass, so are the fucks of our lives.

pnac attack posted:

i hosed so hard, and came so far
but in the end, it didn't even matter

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*taps watch face* drat thing's broken. Guess I'm loving twice a day

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
an antiques dealer receives a package from a recent estate sale, and begins to pull random things out of the box - old plates, some humorous cartoon character coffee mugs, the usual

at the bottom is a small, dusty old box. the dealer opens it, and gazes with wonder at what he sees. the brilliant gold of the face, the elegance of the lettering

the next day he puts the watch in his special items display case, and by the end of the day, his store is packed with customers

but this does not bring him joy, instead he has locked himself in his office, sobbing

they aren't buying

they are loving

and they won't stop loving

because in this little antiques shop, according to one new arrival from an otherwise normal collection of someone's things, it is time to gently caress.

*cue Twilight Zone end theme*

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't care about the rules, im'a gently caress anyway

for what it's worth I think much better of you than this, you aren't a gently caress in my book :shobon:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
yawning, I stretch and push the snooze button on my alarm clock, which is displaying F U C K on its red 8 segment LCD display as smooth jazz plays

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*buys an automatic watch winder from Hims*

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
one two three o'clock, four o'clock gently caress
five six seven o'clock, eight o'clock gently caress

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

nine ten eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock gently caress

when the clock strikes gently caress they'll be awestruck, we're gonna lick and suck when the clock strikes gently caress. we're gonna. gently caress around the clock tonight, we're gonna gently caress gently caress gently caress till the broad daylight, we're gonna gently caress we're gonna gently caress around the clock tonight

*sax solo*

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I walk into Tracksuits, Etc and ask the gentleman folding a purple velour Fila what he recommends to best coordinate with... this, I say with a devious and - horny? - smirk, pulling the watch out of my breast pocket

The entire store falls instantly silent, and the man gasps, his posture unsteady as he braces against Fall 1994's Adidas display, a wave of emotion nearly bringing him to his knees

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"Check this out, I have this rad watch that can play Donkey Kong," says Pete, the school friend who always has the cool video game and electronic stuff. All our buddies crowd around to watch Mario and Donkey Kong battle on the tiny LCD screen.

"Oh yeah? Check out this watch I took from my dad's dresser," I respond, looking around for teachers before shaking my wrist, causing the watch to slide down my arm.

"Whoooa it says the F word!"

"That's so cool!"

Their faces lit up with the glee that unexpected profanity encountered in the world tended to bring out in school age kids.

"And check this out," I say, proudly, as I push a small button on the side, "this is the best part."

The watch began to quietly play smooth jazz music.

In the distance, the recess monitor began to look at the gym teacher in a way she never had before.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Drink-Mix Man posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BIG rear end LATINA TEEN CHASED BY LESBIAN LOVING TREX ON HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE TREX. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN VROOMING SOUNDS WHEN I FLOOR IT TOWARD THE BIG BOOTY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CAUGHT A BIG rear end LATINA TEEN WHILE ON A HOVERBOARD THEN gently caress. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TREX SEX NOISES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY GRUNTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
my watch is synced up to the atomic gently caress clock

all of you loving a few seconds too soon or too late, while I gently caress with atomic precision

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

I don't have time right now, but imagine I typed up a byob version of the birds and bees.

the birds and the b-y-o-bs

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

it's been 6 pages and i feel less ready for my tinder date than ever

have you put on the watch

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

no. i'm afraid

maybe it isn't time to gently caress after all

this is understandable

when it's time, you will know

that it is time to gently caress

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
showing up to the orgy with a low resolution image of the gently caress watch set as the watch face on my android watch

I am shunned the entire evening and spend most of my time at the snack tables

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
my fuckwatch is in military time :smug:

its now fuckteen hundred hours

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
the gently caress watch is the band of warriors at castle black that enforces the celibacy policy

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

No ticket, no gently caress. Tickets are only valid 7 days from point of acquisition. Check your time stamps, it says valid only during time to gently caress. So don't dilly dally.

scalping gently caress tickets outside the stadium

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

the gently caress stadium

it's opening day at the gently caress stadium

i can't wait to see my favorite athletes gently caress

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

Welcome to the Thunderfuck-Dome

two men enter

two men leave, smiling

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

It is not time to gently caress.

*points defiantly at watch* :mad:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Wind your watch, you're 48 minutes ahead.

That's ridiculous, this is the highest quality fuckwatch money can buy and it has never been incor-

*looks at watch face again*

Wait a minute, "Time to Fack"? :argh:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

oh wow I'm a big fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free