Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Also LOL at anyone who thought after last week Hangman wasn't going to be the one to take the title off Kenny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
nvm

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

i could kiss you

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

AEW Discussion for 8/04: Hail Satan, Baby

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Works for me

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1423103343577141252

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Trent? gets Astro Zombies

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Malakai Black coming out to a 10 min song is extremely on-brand and I love him.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Huntman posted:

Malakai Black I love him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Trent? gets Astro Zombies

Nakazawa gets Balzac

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Shard posted:

Also LOL at anyone who thought after last week Hangman wasn't going to be the one to take the title off Kenny.

I'd like to see someone who last week was butthurt about Hangman losing (of which I was one) who is now not totally onboard after the back to back to back DO + Elite + Hangman segments absolutely laying out the next part of the arc to Hangman winning at some point (even if it isn't All Out) and how awesome it will be

I was worked and I should have trusted AEW

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Huntman posted:

Malakai Black coming out to a 10 min song is extremely on-brand and I love him.

a 10 minute sludge metal song from the dutch part of belgium

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
if evil won, then why does it feel so good

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Shard posted:

Not a single person has ever thought this, and showing me a post with someone saying that is actually proof that that poster isn't a real person, not that someone actually believed that for a second.

The question is just if its happening at All Out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cael posted:

I'd like to see someone who last week was butthurt about Hangman losing (of which I was one) who is now not totally onboard after the back to back to back DO + Elite + Hangman segments absolutely laying out the next part of the arc to Hangman winning at some point (even if it isn't All Out) and how awesome it will be

I said last week that I didn't want them to lose but I wasn't mad or upset because I figured I'd be won over by this week. And I was right

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cael posted:

I'll say this is the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast time. This is like a balloon that can't take one more puff of air.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Blaise330 posted:

Hello brother, have you heard the word of our lord and saviour, Satan?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

First night in and already doing post shows!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

I've been team Satan since I read Paradise Lost. Satan looks out for his people. God is a dick who only wants sycophants and yes men.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Huntman posted:

Also I need Black's theme, which sounds like people screaming while being chopped up with a bonesaw, on YouTube ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTqCIgpJ6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975565